Sign in to follow this  
no1canary

who has been on this board the longest?

it only counts for the people that r still on here, not the ones who we haven''t seen for ages.
most people on here signed on last year, how dull was it before?

I would hazard a guess - XXL16? But I may need to be put right on that one.

When I moved to London in 2001 is when I first discovered the delights of the pinkun message board, so I guess that makes me one of the longest servers - although not as long as the server that hosts this message board seems to be. Boom, boom.

Sorry, it''s been a long day.

i don''t know exactly how long i have been on here, but i remember XXL, mook, tacklebury, chicken and tumbleweed from ages ago

been on and off myself over the years, so therefore not a huge post tally

I''ve been on for a couple of years since I left the Navy and used to sign in as Bomber but for some reason the Board stopped accepting my log in so had to change to Navman together with my works E Mail address. It doesent really matter who has been on here the longest its just a great Message Board as it keeps the banter up between the games. Should be a great site for gossip/chatter during the pre/post season when all those transfer rumours start hitting the mill.

It shouldn''t stop accepting your login. Try the lost password page with the email address you used for Bomber (only of use if you''ve got access to the old email address).

/pinkun/content/members/forgotpassword.aspx

You could also try changing your nick from NavMan to Bomber_ or similar.

/forums/changeNick2.aspx