Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Mulryne - How the (not so) mighty has fallen!!!

like how they failed to mention the club he spent most of his career at, wonder why?

Those good old folks down at Ipswich don''t recognise quality when they see it which is why Norwich City FC is an unmentionable word.  I can''t remember the exact year, but after one derby triumph they didn''t even have a report in their local paper. 

Still good to see they have learnt nothing from getting in Andy Marshall.  They now seem to be repeating history getting in Foley and Mulryne!  Ha ha, always .....etc etc

But as was said countless times last year, Mulryne is better than the dross Worthy signed to play in midfield!! Worthy Out!!!!! [;)]

Mullers used to be able to pass long distances well before he suffered his broken leg sadly. He wasnt the same player after that  and his fitness and form suffered somehwat, perhaps he was reluctant to contribute in some ways for fear of breaking the leg again.

dam shame.

good luck to him nontheless, even if he does play for the inbreds

jas :)

Mulryne was always a player I both loved and hated.  I always felt he had the ability to play in the Premier League but never really wanted to work hard for it.  I''m sure he just always thought he would spend a season and half with City at the most and then a Prem team would buy him. It just never happened.

Mulryne is in a list with a few recent City players who have wasted ability and could have been so much more.  We got fleeting glimpses of how good Rivers could have been.  He started our promotion season in excellent form but after an injury just didn''t seem like he could be bothered to win his place back.  Libbra had ability but was more interested in showboating than end product - his goal against Man City was great but a rarity.  Paul Dalglish also had ability but was more than happy just to trade on his surname.