Sign in to follow this  

A lot better than parading around with home made cardboard placards booing our club.

The club should revert to putting the halftime and then fulltime scores up on the board in the corner of the River end. It would boost programme sales as fans would have to check who A, B. C etc were.

Ralph, your suggestion sounds like real progress in today''s information age. Have you any other gems to help the club that perhaps you might share with Martin Hunter?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]A lot better than parading around like me with home made cardboard poop placards booing my mum. The club should revert to putting the halftime and then fulltime scores up on the board in the corner of the River end. It would boost programme sales as fans would have to check who A, B. C etc were.[/quote]

A strange suggestion ralph.

There''s a guy who emails me constantly, in fact nearly every day. Each and every time he writes to me he tells me that I am inadequate, that my performance is below par, he is trying to convince me that I am a failure and not a true loving partner for my wife. He tells me that I can resolve some of my personal deficiencies, be more of a man, a more fulfilling partner to the one I love simply by entering my card details on his site and receiving some organic tablets. His name is Ralph, tho'' I don''t believe that''s his real name since he appears to be based at a private clinic in the Ukraine still I was just wondering if that was you Ralph since every time you write you attempt to make people appear or feel inadequate? Is it?

Have you considered the alternate view Spud, that they are actually celebrating the defeat of the club playing the side you suppose they are cheering.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]A lot better than parading around with home made cardboard placards booing our club.[/quote]

Aaah yes, Ralph.  Never mentioned that before have you?

(and no Ralph, I wasn''t one of them - i''m just sick of it being your answer to every question on this board)

Just as well you did your post in really big red writing, it made your point infinately more valid.

What relevance does it have to Norwich City? Some people have small allegiances to other teams in different leagues, but at the end of the day if they were that big a fan of Man Utd or Chelsea they wouldn''t be at Carrow Road would they? [8-)]

I think Hunter will bring us glory.........

"Just to clarify with regards to my above brief statement/comment - which  may I add, is only my personal thought and opinion - just in case any bitter & twisted individual with a vitriolic target fixation, perceives; that I''m actually causing irretreviable harm to the club - by having the sheer brazen audacity to type something that they may not concur with".......OTBC ;~) 

Ralph

In the last few days you have called the protesters a number of disparaging names. As one of the people involved I''m getting a bit fed up with your constant needling.

There are no protests or campaigns going on at the moment, and the FANS are united behind the team''s current success.

Why do you keep stirring? Are you Barry Skipper in disguise?

You obviously have a massive chip on your shoulder about all of this - have you considered some relaxation therapy or meditation?

[quote user="JayM"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]A lot better than parading around with home made cardboard placards booing our club.[/quote]

Aaah yes, Ralph.  Never mentioned that before have you?

(and no Ralph, I wasn''t one of them - i''m just sick of it being your answer to every question on this board)

[/quote]Does he ever talk about anything else? For pity sake ralph give it a rest, we get the bloody picture!Ralph Wrong - Damn funnny stuff [:D]

Oh dear. The placard wavers are over exciting themselves over a name. Don''t remember them being too upset when those who saw little point in joining in their antics were labelled KTF.

And whoopee do, the fans are now united. Shame they weren''t when we needed them.

As to the board with the halftime scores it was a joke, lighten up a bit.

ps if you don''t like the posts don''t read them.

" bit tricky ralph when you seem to post it on every thread! "

3 or four out of the last 40 is a hardly every thread - mind yo even more fabricationshould should not be unexpected

it could be that you were the chap who used to count the numbers supporting the ''cardboard placard wavers'' -or the finance director at poorman road perhaps

Ralph - Is it because you do not have an opinion?, you are very quick with your vitriol  but very slow when asked to contribute to the debate. I ask the question as you seem quite passionate about Norwich supporters booing their own players, yet you are reticent in condemning those that booed Leon on Saturday.