Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

ABUSE...How do you handle it ?

I  have been to many an away game in my time, you fans who live in Norwich walk back to your coach or train untroubled, but spare a thought for us fans living elsewhere, we have to make our way back home walking in with the home fans, and if you have got yellow and green on let me tell you ,win or lose you get nothing but abuse from them...

The question is..... when does the red mist set in , i must admit i have only lost it once...

Do you remember forest away with hucks, got alot of abuse on my way back to the the train staion, even though i had my boys with me at the time, 13 and 15, i just lost it when some cocky forest git starting winding me up, i turned round and laid into him with a volley of abuse but got warned off by a copper, i tried it again a little later cos i was really up for it at this point, but the forest fan was backing down by now and the cops got involved again and gave me my last warning.

So i guess we have all been there...

But has anybody else seen the red mist on there way home...

never had anything bad to be honest at away games.. apart from when visitng our "friends" down the road.. before the policing was improved.

I can remember when we beat Reading at Elm park and they invaded the pitch, some of them were a bit worse for wares and started throwing bits of pitch at us. but it was their last game at Elm Park and was taken in good humour by our fans.

another incident at Reading agin funnily enough after Mullers refree assisted goal. some lads about 10 or 11 were shouting at me and my mate, swearing and saying "your going to lose every week in the premiership!" i replied "oh well, at least we lose to Thierry Henry and Wayne Rooney and not to championship rubbish like you!" their faces were a picture

jas :)