Sign in to follow this  
SI

Colney 9.30 am on the 31 August 2006 Report

• Training was directed by Hunter and Worthington. The guys seem to respond very well to Hunter.
  • The guys trained very hard and the work ethic ( sorry) was excellent.
  • McKenzie and Thorne weres missing.
  • Louis Jean was looking sharp and told me that it was only a small knock and that he should be back for next monday reserves game.
  • Livermore spend a lot of time on the phone with a third party. Worthy also got involved within this call.

All of the above are facts.

[quote user="SI"]

• Training was directed by Hunter and Worthington. The guys seem to respond very well to Hunter.

• The guys trained very hard and the work ethic ( sorry) was excellent.

• McKenzie and Thorne weres missing.

• Louis Jean was looking sharp and told me that it was only a small knock and that he should be back for next monday reserves game.

• Livermore spend a lot of time on the phone with a third party. Worthy also got involved within this call.

All of the above are facts.

[/quote]

who are you to know this?   where is your evidence!!  where is the link!!  [;)]

SI

If I''d have known you were there today I would have come and joined you for a chat [:D]

CA

I live just down the road from Colney training ground but have never actually been in. Is entry free for all and what are the best times/days to go down for a watch? Fancy meeting me for a chat City Angel? ;o)

Steve

Best time to go down for me is about 11am as you can watch them train for about 1hr, normally a small match at this time then about 12-12.30 they finish training and are happy to have a chat sign some autographs or a couple of pictures, and yes its free,

hope this helps