Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Watch out KTF, VitalFootball is on the Attack!!

Vital said "It should be categorically stated that anyone on the staff of the Vital network does not condone any acts of violence or any other act of unlawful behaviour. However, having personal knowledge of a good number of Worthy Outers, many are known to choose to make a point in any means suitable at the time..."

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=29083

and the original article that riled these hooligans:

http://www.thenest-ncfc.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=224

Nothing to do with the article but that site is clearly the winner of the "dumbest user poll" award.

Who will be City''s top scorer.  My money is on the lone striker!

A prime example of the "kids in a playground" phenomenon that

threatened to take over this site during the summer.  Who is this

grunting child on the Vital Football site?

Nice one. Did he actually read that article? He talks about what Libero has written but doesn''t seem to realise that his summation of it doesn''t even remotely resemble what has been written! Is he just some old thug trying to express his aggression in other ways ''cos his banning order won''t let him do it in the ground? Sounds like it.

That stuff about not condoning violence, and then utterly contradicting himself is a disgrace. I thought we''d seen the back of idiots like that many years ago.

This is interesting.

I read an article on Vital yesterday morning.It was very funny actually but I had a feeling in the back of my mind that I had read it before somewhere.It was a mickey take of a day in the life of a matchday steward.

Then this morning I remembered - it was on one of the message boards on THE NEST about a week ago.So not only does this geezer condone violence towards The Nest writers but he nicks jokes from their message board and claims them as his own ?

What gives ?