Sign in to follow this  
ca

Question For Worthy Fans

[quote]Message to all the worthy outers ''YOU WERE WRONG!!! NOW SHUT UP AND START SUPPORTING THE FOOTBALL TEAM YOU ALL ABANDONED LAST YEAR''We''re doing well in case you hadn''t noticed[/quote]

Rubbish, we were 100% right to complain

Fact is Nigel Worthington has made repeated awful and obvious mistakes for 2 years now. At 95% of football clubs he would have received a well-earned sacking for these last two error ridden seasons. The level of coaching at the club has been abysmal, with a huge focus on athleticism and work rate, very little on skill, ability and organisation. Motivation has been found wanting, with the team lacking any self belief. He is probably only still here as it would have cost a cool half million we don’t have to get rid of him.

I will quote Nigel Worthington from last year: “The one strong foundation we have had over the past five and a half years has been a high work ethic and stopping other teams playing. At the moment we are not doing either. We are not working hard enough and teams are doing to us what we should be doing to them.” Says it all really, the whole ethos at the club was to stop the opposition playing. Perhaps this explains why an ill Gary Holt was picked over the quality of Yourself Safri for the majority of our dismal Premiership campaign.

Last season whilst trying to stop the opposition playing we just lumped it away, tried to break up play, rely on our supposed amazing fitness levels, lots of running around to no good effect hoping Darren Huckerby could create a goal. We gave away the initiative even at home and were pushed back easily. The opposition teams took games by the scruff of the neck from the off. How many times did we concede early? Far too many, our confidence drained and the opposition always felt they had a chance. Darren Huckerby even admitted they weren’t organised last season!! What kind of management is that!!

We had two really poor years under him where he totally lost the plot. All we ever heard from him was work-rate and commitment, work-rate and commitment nothing ever about ability, football and organisation… Hunter comes in and so many things seem to have changed. I don''t believe this is down to Worthington so I think that anything we achieve this year will be despite him not because of him.

Fortunately he seems to have removed himself from the coaching and tactics entirely and let a far more talented man take control of the playing setup. Martin Hunter has implemented almost exactly his England U-19 setup and formations, zonal marking and positive attacking ethos. We are passing from the off, dictating the play from the first minute, attacking in an organised manner. Attacking teams even when ahead!! This is something totally unheard of during Worthy’s tenure. Even after going two goals down to Luton we tried to pass it, and it paid dividends in the end. A 20-minute period of attacking football and suddenly we had turned it around, even when we weren’t playing well. http://www.thenest-ncfc.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=227&mode=&order=0&thold=0

As for abandoning the team!! It is people like you whom are as bad as those causing fights outside the ground last season.

If we fail to get promoted this year even with a top quality coach and now over 6 million spent in two seasons with more spending on the way, there is only one man to blame and a board which backed him.

oh dear, it''s all coming up and out again isn''t it? like an ugly child chained to the basement door...

in my opinion, the manager of the club has seen weaknesses from last season, brought in an expert to use their ideas and experience to enhance his team. just as any manager of anything would do to help them manage... surely...

i think the decision to stick with worthy has helped restrict a transition period to a lot less than a season and a half... i hope time proves me right (as you should all do, as that would mean a successful football club)

Class CC........absolute class........in fact go to the top thereof!?!?!?

I think last year was the dreaded hangover from the premiership season, I think mistakes were make and confidence was lacking.  I know that Worthy and the board make mistakes, nevertheless they appear to have made a number of good decisions for which in my opinion should be applauded. 

They didnt get rid of Nigel when it was the easy option and some supporters advocated this course of action (which is their choice).  They toughed it out took stock and made a change in the coaching staff.

Whether or not Steve Foley has been made a scape goat (only some supporters have made this supposition) he has left and a new coach has come in and we are playing better.

Excellent I hear you all cry...........but no!!!! nothing more than a wholesale clearout including the board and all of the coaching staff was necessary.

Well I for one am pleased they didn''t get rid of him, one of the reasons I don''t sing his name is due to the supposide divided supporters.  There are meant to be so many people who want him out I have been made to feel in the minority and I must say those people have been more verbally aggressive and abusive to anyone with a different view.

ahem (clears throat)...............

WORTHINGTONS GREEN AND YELLOW ARMY

AND DAM PROUD OF IT!!!!!

I never chant Worthy''s name or any one Else''s for that matter.  I find that side of football a little childish to say the least.  I applaud a good move in politest of ways, and whisper a word of approval if it''s good football, in a most dignified manner, whether from our side or the opposition.  I deride foul play from any one and from whatever side. I enjoy going to the match and decide when I hear, and reflect about the bad language from whoever, and the castigation of a player or manager by the boo boys that inhabit the Stands;  so I decide that the behaviour of people in general has worsened over the last twenty-five years.   Where will the good behaviour example for the young, come from now and in the future.  By the way the prawn sandwiches go down well,  followed by coffee of course.  Above all I enjoy the game of football,  I use ear plugs which allow me to make my reflections on the game without the interference of noisy and mindless ranting from a badly behaved minority of rude people whom I just can''t call fans.

If we win the league this year, the premiership next and the champions league the season after you would probably still come up with a long list of reasons why worthington is a poor manager. The fact that he brought hunter in shows that he recoognised and acted upon last seasons poor form - good management. Do you work for the club? do you actually know who''s responsible for implementing what? at the end of the day worthy is the boss and he gets the last say on everything. If you are gonna critisise people at least have the decency to praise them when they turn things around. If we had started this season as poorly as last season then about now i''d be admitting that i was wrong to say we should keep worthy. Also our premiership season was far from dismal, do you realise what a tough league that is? every promoted team strugggles to stay up (unless you''ve got 10 million to spend) just look at sunderland last season.Whilst you need more than just work ethic to get out of this league, the importance of it cannot be overlooked as skill/flair alone will not get you out of this league you need both. It just annoys me when all people can do is complain rather than get behind the team!

cityangel, you any your fellow travellers got it so badly wrong last season yet your only reply seems to be to blame the real supporters. You bleat about being referred to in derogatory terms without the slightest acknowlegement of how your lot routinely poured abuse on the club and it''s officials and how you abused those who refused to join in the childish antics outside the club. Irrespective of what reservations and concerns were held by those not joining in we were dubbed KTF''s and Worthy supporters. We still are.

The club made the right decisions, the real supporters stuck with the club. We are now second in the table and looking good so why not apologise to those you attacked and move on and enjoy the success ?

SofB, Suggest you check the actual dictionary definition of rebutall.

[quote user="wayne"]If we win the league this year, the premiership next and the champions league the season after you would probably still come up with a long list of reasons why worthington is a poor manager.

The fact that he brought hunter in shows that he recoognised and acted upon last seasons poor form - good management.

Do you work for the club? do you actually know who''s responsible for implementing what? at the end of the day worthy is the boss and he gets the last say on everything.

If you are gonna critisise people at least have the decency to praise them when they turn things around. If we had started this season as poorly as last season then about now i''d be admitting that i was wrong to say we should keep worthy.

Also our premiership season was far from dismal, do you realise what a tough league that is? every promoted team strugggles to stay up (unless you''ve got 10 million to spend) just look at sunderland last season.

Whilst you need more than just work ethic to get out of this league, the importance of it cannot be overlooked as skill/flair alone will not get you out of this league you need both.

It just annoys me when all people can do is complain rather than get behind the team!

[/quote]

the premiership season was a missed opportunity, 2 points was all we needed, the lowest tally ever. The quality players on the bench not played could have gained those two points. 

I understand the work effic thing, but worthy reguarly critisizes flair.  I mean, Huckerby didnt start either of our last two derbies!!!  its an unbeleivable decision.

Anyway, the article was written last night after reading The Libero''s article about Worthy Outers eating humble pie about worthy I was riled!!!  christ, we are 5 games in having not won away in the league and 3 points off 14th! it took what 16 months of poor results before I changed to a Worthy Outer, during the prem season I couldnt understand some players being left out, the Doc being signed, played up front (as if he was the answer.....) and awful at the back (about 27 goals conceded in 12 games).  Replacing Malky with a short bloke for half a season.  But as Worthy had won us promotion I gave him benefit of the doubt.

I am getting behind the team fully, but am not going to change my worthy out stance overnight after a few home wins, none of which against particuarly good sides. Promotion, or near it and I will happily eat the biggest slice of humble pie you have seen. 

5 games played everyone... just 5... and already the WO''ers are "wrong" and the KTF are "right"

Worthington isnt the man... he still doesnt have the majority of supporters on his side.

Ok so we are 2nd in the division, but a football season isnt 5 games long.. its 46.

A defeat will see how far we have come and how good we are. a particularly bad performance will be the measure of us i think.

We arent going to win every game this season or go undefeated at home. And the fact that the KTF dont sing worthys name? I asked a FTK this last season and they said "because we dont need too" well why dont they? is Nigel Worthington getting txt messages from someone telling him how great he is?

Surely the "silent MINORITY" can sit safe knowing that if they keep their mouths shut and dont reveal any discontent then everything will be ok.

If you bought a car and it had no breaks, would u still drive it,m quietly, happy with it? or would u taker it back and voice ur discontent?

And for those who do chastis the WO''ers... cast ur mind back to the Chase out protests. did u call for his name? did u stand outside the city stand after games protesting?

if so, "how can you turn ur back on the club? how can u ruin the club? the players could hear u?! after all, lets remember that he was Norwich Chbairman, he was at the club... and therefore any KTFer who protested about Chase is surely a hipcorite when it comes to defending Worthington.

If ousting Chase was the right decision without giving him "10 more games" to redeem himself then why is keeping Worthy right?

jas :)

don''t bring up Chase, at the time it was about a 50/50 split of those who supported him and those who wanted him gone... Look what he had done for the club was the voice of the KTFers, the COers were unhappy with what was going on at the time.  Now NOBODY admits to supporting Chase...

you talk about grass being greener, well Hunter has already proven that the grass can be greener on the other side, if he/or another similarly able manager had appeared January maybe we could have made the play-offs last season instead of finishing even further off them  Foley and Worthy''s coaching talents and tactical nouse have been bettered already.  Lets hope Hunter coaching the team alongside Worthless doing the discipline and paperwork can take this small squad up!

[quote user="NotWorthy"]The turnaround is all to do with Martin Hunter , if it was down to Worthingtons ability why did he not stop the rot last season ?[/quote]I don''t know! I take a break and let the football do the talking and come back and the argument is the same.City Angel brings up some valid points and does so not unfairly. However may I point out a couple of points. A lot of the people that opposed the Worthington out movement did not oppose his removal but still held him in enough respect to give him a chance to put things right. And as someone else points out maybe it is to soon to draw any conclusions hence no rigourus chants of Worthingtons green and yellow army as of yet.As for the change of coach making a difference - yes it does. Any manager at any club can not possibly for-fill all of the procedures required at the club, hence they are supported by an assistant manager and a coach to help keep training fresh, to prevent it from becoming stale and also to help him work on different things with different players at the same time.A new coach brings in new ideas yet it is still up to the manager whether they are implemented or not. He has overall controll of the training sessions.The difference between this season and last season? The time in the premiership is well and truly behind the team now, all bar one player have had a pre-season behind them to gel and bond as a team properly in a good and protected situation. Players dissmissed as rubbish last season when they entered the fray at a particularily troublesome time halfway through the season have had the chance to show their ability in a fair and just light.So far I think everyone has been reletively fair. Once upon a time people said ten games. I think people are still holding out for that because we have a dissapointing away loss to Leeds on the reccord still all be it on the first day of the season. 5 games is yet to soon to judge and I think some people need yet more evidence that we are not on the brink of another 2/3-0 drubbing away from home and I feel that is a fair judgement to take.So City Angel I will answer your question: As of yet the case is unproven - even those that back him or at least those that did not want to sack him straight away are biding their time incase the long term doubters are infact correct. So far this season after five games I think it would be unfair to draw any conclusion other than to say we are being far more ruthless than last season at least and for that you can not deny that there is more evidence to support the faithers than the doubters so far THIS season. Give it a few more games then ask the question again.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

If ousting Chase was the right decision without giving him "10 more games" to redeem himself then why is keeping Worthy right?[/quote]

Because Chase was either robbing us blind or robbing us through blinding incompetence. (delete as applicable)

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

If ousting Chase was the right decision without giving him "10 more games" to redeem himself then why is keeping Worthy right?
[/quote]

Because Chase was either robbing us blind or robbing us through blinding incompetence. (delete as applicable)

[/quote]

Both wasn''t it!! [:S]

This is a rather facile debate.  IMO the truth, as always, lies somewhere inbetween the two camps.

For the WO''s: one of the things that sets humans apart from other species is that we can learn from mistakes.  We were poor last season, everyone would agree on this, but Worthy decided it was at least in part down to the Coaching, so he sorted it out (to rather a lot of derision) and it has worked rather well so far.  Does he get credit for this from you? No, not really - our better play it is all down to the coach (one that you didn''t want).

For the KTF''s: the idea that 5 games into a season everything is all hunky dory is as equally soppy as is blaming Worthy for all the world''s ills.  We are still woefully thin on the ground, a few injuries and we''ll start having to play people out of position again - this can''t be right.  We have some money in the bank and should be using it to plug the gaps.

As to when people will sing Worthington''s name, to be honest it will probably take a while, but I am not sure that they ever did that much...but similarly, in all the mess that was last season''s anti-worthy "campaign", I don''t recall hearing chants against Worthy at matches. If you are all still so opposed, and thinking you are in the majority, then why not start up an anti-Worthy chant at a game and see who/how many join in now?  To be perfectly honest I doubt there would be that many who''d join in either chant, for or against.

I think the point is that most people just want to go to a game to be entertained: last season that didn''t happen so people were quite rightly annoyed. This season is looking good so far which means many people, generally, are happy and currently couldn''t care two hoots who the manager is, or what we did or didn''t do last season.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]cityangel, you any your fellow travellers got it so badly wrong last season yet your only reply seems to be to blame the real supporters. You bleat about being referred to in derogatory terms without the slightest acknowlegement of how your lot routinely poured abuse on the club and it''s officials and how you abused those who refused to join in the childish antics outside the club. Irrespective of what reservations and concerns were held by those not joining in we were dubbed KTF''s and Worthy supporters. We still are. The club made the right decisions, the real supporters stuck with the club. We are now second in the table and looking good so why not apologise to those you attacked and move on and enjoy the success ? SofB, Suggest you check the actual dictionary definition of rebutall.[/quote]

So answer my question Ralph, why aren''t you singing his name?

[quote user="canary cherub"]Where I sit in Lower Barclay E Block some chant his name, but they are all muppets up there and tried to support the team last season too!!! Heard it at Torquay on Tuesday too!! You would think they would have more sense!! Rubbish football!!! Rubbish signings!!! Worthy Out!!!![;)][/quote]

what so lee croft was a rubbish signing then "canary cherub"

Cityangel, might I be so bold as to ask, when will YOU start chanting his name?

Promotion?

The title?

Uefa Cup Qualification?

Premier League Champions?

I just wondered, not being argumentative as I respect your posts, just at what point you would feel you could forgive and forget?

And JTBC, are you saying that just one bad performance and thats it, the Worthy Out chants will start again? Again could I ask you, at what point do you decide to move on?

At last,

Fair question and heres my honest answer,

I don''t honestly see myself ever chanting his name again for all the reasons I''ve given in various threads. Main one being that he showed a complete lack of respect to us fans plus I don''t think he has the neccessary  management skills to keep us in the Premiership should we ever get there again.

Won''t stop me getting behind my team though !!

CA

I think you have brought up a good point City Angel, I''m not sure we will ever hear people stand up and sing pro Worthington Songs at Carrow Rd, I''m not suggesting people who support him don''t have the backbone or character to actually stand up or that people are too embarrassed to associate with him, [which would seem the obvious answer] I think it''s just that Martin Hunter is seen as the man of the moment and the way ahead, I''ve already heard Martin Hunter chants, which I think pretty much sums it up

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

don''t bring up Chase, at the time it was about a 50/50 split of those who supported him and those who wanted him gone... Look what he had done for the club was the voice of the KTFers, the COers were unhappy with what was going on at the time.  Now NOBODY admits to supporting Chase...

you talk about grass being greener, well Hunter has already proven that the grass can be greener on the other side, if he/or another similarly able manager had appeared January maybe we could have made the play-offs last season instead of finishing even further off them  Foley and Worthy''s coaching talents and tactical nouse have been bettered already.  Lets hope Hunter coaching the team alongside Worthless doing the discipline and paperwork can take this small squad up!

[/quote]50/50?!!!!And using the KTFer term again to imply that they are the same people as last season.I would go far as saying that it was more like 80/20 in favour of Chase going infact I would say more so were it not for both my and your lack of any evidence to back it up. All I will say is that I remember Chase turning the club into a football equivelent of a cash-and-carry and large very loud protests outside of the ground both before, after games along with periods in between games.I really to find it offencive to think that some of you think that the shambles of a campaign last season was anything like the well organised and clearly vocal campaign against Chase. Apart from anything else the Chase situation was far more damaging to the club and a much more serious situation than last season ever was going to be. This is something that has really split the fans.Not only did we loose good players we also lost good managers and enough money to put the club on the brink of administration in the days when it could throw a team into div 3 no matter on its size or fan base.

[quote user="cityangel"]

At last,

Fair question and heres my honest answer,

I don''t honestly see myself ever chanting his name again for all the reasons I''ve given in various threads. Main one being that he showed a complete lack of respect to us fans plus I don''t think he has the neccessary  management skills to keep us in the Premiership should we ever get there again.

Won''t stop me getting behind my team though !!

CA

[/quote]

May I hazard another question or two?

It may sound rather daring but you say that he showed a complete lack of respect to "us" fans. Who do you think lost respect first? I say this because it could be argued that a section of the fanbase lost respect for Worthington prior to him loosing respect with that same section.

If you had gone through an entire season of every action being slated and taken out of all proportion would you also not thank those that may well have felt the same but had the respect and withstraint not to cause so much disruption and uncomfort to the squad and playing staff?I am not arguing that either stance is correct - just that if you look at it from his point of view and based upon the comments he made throughout the season, it seems he was trying to pay respect to the fans that had not lost all respect for his squad which in my books is fair game.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

50/50?!!!!

And using the KTFer term again to imply that they are the same people as last season.

I would go far as saying that it was more like 80/20 in favour of Chase going infact I would say more so were it not for both my and your lack of any evidence to back it up. All I will say is that I remember Chase turning the club into a football equivelent of a cash-and-carry and large very loud protests outside of the ground both before, after games along with periods in between games.

I really to find it offencive to think that some of you think that the shambles of a campaign last season was anything like the well organised and clearly vocal campaign against Chase. Apart from anything else the Chase situation was far more damaging to the club and a much more serious situation than last season ever was going to be. This is something that has really split the fans.

Not only did we loose good players we also lost good managers and enough money to put the club on the brink of administration in the days when it could throw a team into div 3 no matter on its size or fan base.
[/quote]

Perhaps us veterans from the Chase campaign could have special medals made and maybe a day when we are recognised as the brave souls that fought the good fight, these youngsters never had to face down a charging police horse, they don''t know they''re born.

In comparison last years ''protests'' were like a school outing, everybody walking in a neat line whilst they were being counted reminded me of my early days at Bircham Newton Infants, thats why so many people found it funny when they think they made a difference.

chicken, congratulations.

2 fantastically elliquent posts, balanced and representitive.

the points in respect to worthy and, erm, respect, work both ways.

in no way was what happened with Chase (a battle for survival of the football club) even close to last season.

I also am struggling to understand how fans wont forgive him, no matter how or what he changes, what he does, or what success he brings. A little bit petulent? maybe? IF we achieve any success this year, the whole stadium should be chanting his name, along with everyone else involved. and i think we all will...

so there... ner ner ner ner ner... (I''m being humourously petulent at this point by the way [sighs...])

not sure why people want people hunter as the manager, who cares if he''s 90 per cent responsible for the turn around, we should be content with the order that''s working. WE have no guarantee that hunter would work better as number one than number two, As someone who has rarely been a worthy fan, we should be content that he''s found someone that plays to his strengths and covers his weaknesses, why break something that has started well, if it all goes pear shaped then you could talk abut change.

Right now worthy, hunter, all the way down to the tea lady seems a working formula in a working order, lets not mess with it too much.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]cityangel, you any your fellow travellers got it so badly wrong last season yet your only reply seems to be to blame the real supporters. You bleat about being referred to in derogatory terms without the slightest acknowlegement of how your lot routinely poured abuse on the club and it''s officials and how you abused those who refused to join in the childish antics outside the club. Irrespective of what reservations and concerns were held by those not joining in we were dubbed KTF''s and Worthy supporters. We still are. The club made the right decisions, the real supporters stuck with the club. We are now second in the table and looking good so why not apologise to those you attacked and move on and enjoy the success ? SofB, Suggest you check the actual dictionary definition of rebutall.[/quote]

So answer my question Ralph, why aren''t you singing his name?

[/quote]

Maybe Ralph doesnt know the words!

[quote user="city-till-i-die "]

[quote user="canary cherub"]Where I sit in Lower Barclay E Block some chant his name, but they are all muppets up there and tried to support the team last season too!!! Heard it at Torquay on Tuesday too!! You would think they would have more sense!! Rubbish football!!! Rubbish signings!!! Worthy Out!!!![;)][/quote]

what so lee croft was a rubbish signing then "canary cherub"

[/quote]

He must have been!! Worthy is a rubbish manager who makes rubbish signings!!! Look how many people on here say so!! I guess I can still support the players he signed though, and enjoy the football they play, but I live in the past and I don''t like him and never will!! Chant his name??? God Forbid!! Worthy Out!!! [;)]

Jas Wrote!!

5 games played everyone... just 5... and already the WO''ers are "wrong" and the KTF are "right"

Worthington isnt the man... he still doesnt have the majority of supporters on his side.

Ok so we are 2nd in the division, but a football season isnt 5 games long.. its 46.

A defeat will see how far we have come and how good we are. a particularly bad performance will be the measure of us i think.

We arent going to win every game this season or go undefeated at home. And the fact that the KTF dont sing worthys name? I asked a FTK this last season and they said "because we dont need too" well why dont they? is Nigel Worthington getting txt messages from someone telling him how great he is?

Surely the "silent MINORITY" can sit safe knowing that if they keep their mouths shut and dont reveal any discontent then everything will be ok.

If you bought a car and it had no breaks, would u still drive it,m quietly, happy with it? or would u taker it back and voice ur discontent?

And for those who do chastis the WO''ers... cast ur mind back to the Chase out protests. did u call for his name? did u stand outside the city stand after games protesting?

if so, "how can you turn ur back on the club? how can u ruin the club? the players could hear u?! after all, lets remember that he was Norwich Chbairman, he was at the club... and therefore any KTFer who protested about Chase is surely a hipcorite when it comes to defending Worthington.

Jas! I will reply in short to your first 6 paragraphs.  I am, as you know a keep the faith person, in spite of the fact that Worthy has made some mistakes. Who hasn''t, as a manager in football? I imagine that all those who finished below us in the Champs were failures as managers too, certainly they must have made mistakes.  They had more reasonable supporters, in my mind.  Perhaps those who attach such importance to success measured by league position, should support only the top six in the Prem, then disappointment won''t be so hard to bear.   I have noticed even those teams of whom I speak seem to have rough times to contend with and they are on ten times our budget and with 35,000 plus gates, plus rich money bags sugar daddies to get them out of their problems, Leeds had all of those attributes apart from a sugar daddy, and look where they are!  What gives me my kick is watching little old Norwich battle hard to win, play football as if they mean it, and earn the money that they get.  Promotion year in my opinion was a high. IMHO, that we got there was a stroke of luck because even then we wore a charmed life in front of goal, the poor defending was and remains  still.  We are now showing a semblance of having a defence that has some clue as to how to defend; long may it continue.  It seems that coaching exists now, that hasn''t existed in the last five seasons.   As for shouting Worthy''s name or any one Else''s I find that ridiculous I''m quite sure he and all the staff will know how good they were and are.  Do you for one minute think that Worthy or any of the background staff give a toss whether you shout for or against them.  They themselves will be very aware of their failings and indeed their successes.  The players are the ones who benefit from your vocal support certainly not so, your boos. They, feel just as much pain from your denigration of the manager as of them for ultimately it is their performances that you are judging however they are arrived at and whoever is at fault.  An inept display on the field is of their making, and it is they, and they alone who have not battled to success and have on occasion thrown in the towel against the managers wishes, thereon to the fans disappointment. OTBC!!! 

[quote user="beelsie"]

certainly they must have made mistakes. 

[/quote]

errr Budget Beelsie - it does make a difference to expectations, we forked out 5.5 million in transfers (obviously some was from a sale, but how many champoionship teams don''t get their budget from sales)?? 

Its a good start, but we are 3 points from 14th.  Lets hope it continues, playing like we are under Hunter''s methods we surely will.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="beelsie"]  

[/quote]

Its a good start, but we are 3 points from 14th.  Lets hope it continues, playing like we are under Hunter''s methods we surely will.

[/quote]

Yeah, good one, Hunter signed Croft and its Hunter that has made the difference, we can sing his name and follow it with Worthy Out chants, that way we can live in the past and thre present at the same time, good thinking Mr. Cockerel Head!! [;)]

Citizen Journalist Foghorn wrote:

beelsie wrote:

Yeah, good one, Hunter signed Croft and its Hunter that has made the difference, we can sing his name and follow it with Worthy Out chants, that way we can live in the past and thre present at the same time, good thinking Mr. Cockerel Head!! Wink [;)] 

What strange people you are, you sing Hunters name and follow it with Worthy out chants.  It was stated By Mr Hunter and Worthy, when he arrived that he, Worthy, was pleased to have Hunter on board and having known of his methods of old he would be a good addition to the staff.   Duly signed on and working.  Later on, Worthy and Hucks said how pleased they are with Hunters organisational skills and their efforts in improving team preparation, and that the early results are promising.

Even so, you and others are still moving in the past, as if you are unhappy that Worthy has brought on board for NCFC someone who he can work with, and with the other staff, can get our first team playing in tune and singing from the same hymn sheet.

As a KTF I am very pleased that we now have a team who for the present are doing what they should have been doing for the last three seasons, this being the case; what on earth are you silly lot on about.  Is it that you are wanting our economy squad to be much better than they are at the moment, or is it that you enjoy bitching like old washer women. Try moving on I''m sure that you will find it more satisfactory for your overworked imagination.  I''m sure though you will be able to make up some story about Worthy that will fit in with your speculation,  I know I''ll call it your phobia. I do think it is treatable.