Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Anyone getting a bad feeling about the binners?

They''re coming good just at the right time - i''ve got a horrible feeling that they''re going to follow us up. Anyone else get that feeling?
Sunderland are stuttering and are 3rd (cursed play off position!), Wigan are losing consistency and starting to look tired, and the only team i can see giving them any problems are West Ham and they''re unpredictable at the best of times.
Wouldn''t it just be typical!

No problem.

If they come up with W Brom it means we just need to be better than one current team in Premier League to stay up.

Ok so Spurs, Leeds, Everton, Portsmouth, Man City, Charlton, even Liverpool the way they are going.

4th bottom should be ours!

I was at Gillingham on Saturday. & before the abuse comes flooding in, I lost a bet last year to an Ipswich fan mate of mine! I''m not proud, but a bet is a bet so down to Gillingham I went.

Anyway, to answer your point, they were 1-0 down at half time & they looked sooo crap!! And this was against Gillingham!! However, they were different in the second half & could have had more. They seem a very hot and cold team - on etheir day they could win the play offs - but can they play well for 3 matches in a row?

How I did love the Gillingham fans singing..."You''re just a small town near Norwich!"

I don''t have a big problem with them coming up especially but it would be nice to have a at least one season where we''re a division above them and they''re down languishing in div one. They had a couple of years of it after all. And also, (is this really uncharitable?) if they don''t come up this season it''ll be clear out time again and they could be set for another three or four years stuck in this division. Te he!