Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

I may have seen someone!

Basically i was shopping in Norwich yesterday with a few friends and I saw someone who I recoginsed but couldn''t place. He was walking past TK Maxx with a bloke in a suit, he was fairly smart as well, He was smaller than 5"11, he was dark skined and had a little Afro. Thats what caught my attention, the afro.

Basically i thought he looked like someone we''ve been linked in the past so I went though the Pinkun forums and using google put names to faces and I got a result.

Now i''m not saying it was him and I''m not saying he''s signing for us, it could have been a Craig Charles look-a-like but I think It might have been Carlisle''s Karl Hawley.

I can''t see why Worthy would target him considered he was a few inch shorter than me? 

I can''t see B, but C looks like him but he had a little afro, smaller than E. As I said Citizen Journalist, It may have not been him. I''d have recoginsed Primus, wasn''t him!

It must be E.

Worthy put out a plea for someone good in the air, and Lionel phoned and said "hellom is it me your looking for"

as for a small chap with an Afro it could of been anyone! maybe even someone you have seen in a pub or somewhere before?

[img]http://nbadraft.net/actor/Afro-Thunder.jpg[/img] is this the gentleman?

jas :)

[quote user="Iwans Front Teeth"]

Rio Ferdinand

[/quote]Don''t dis Rio''s afro man, football needs more silly haircuts :)I reckon Fergie made him cut it off, he strikes me as a "short back and sides" sort of bloke.

sorry, dont know how to insert pictures....and i know u sed dark skinned but are u sure it wasnt this man...? supposed to be very good in the air...  (<---click it)

Forgetting the hair and assuming it was a crash helmet, the only other dark skinned ''player'' I can think of is............................