Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Away Performances Could Net Us Money

I have a great idea for the club to recoup some of the money they are so desperately seeking. Why dont we just forfeit all away games (cos we wont pick up any points anyway) and then we can save all that money from hotel bills etc to go towards a new striker.

Judging by away performances, most of the squad very rarely turn up.

And on the positive side, if they all peform that badly when they are playing away from home, at least their wives will be happy!

Erm, are you talking about Norwich? The same side that has won the last two away games and had a vastly improved away record this season. You know, the one sitting 4th in the ''away'' table at present:

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/away.html

Ama

Oops. ;-)

The never-say-die optimism of some never fails to amaze me. I know it wasn''t looking rosy at the start of the season - not many would have predicted we would be where we are now - but at the start of every season the true fan has a duty, while acknowledging any negative aspect of the team, to accentuate the positive with all their heart.

If you cannot be optimistic at the start of a season when anything is possible then I don''t believe you are 100% behind the team. Blind faith that everything will be OK in the end is what has driven us on through the bad times. Come Wednesday or Saturday everything will be OK again and the awful times of the last nine years will be at an end.

If you knew we would reach this day again then I reckon you are also predicting that we stay up next year.

I feel like I have come out of a dark place and am now blinking in the sunlight that is the Premiership. It feels great.

Here endeth the sermon.

OTBC