Sign in to follow this  
city-boy

i wnt 2 derby hand huckerby was poor.

why do worthigton keep bringing croft of when huckerby was very poor and looked very unfit.  i spoke to roger munby after the game and he agreed that huckerby was unfit and very lazy and he didnt want to cause marc edworthy any problems dwn the left flank. we should of brought huckerby of and put mcveight on the left,    huckerby was very poor.

another view about the game was that dohertys goal he got disallowed was because he was climbing over the defender , but all game doherty was doing that and he didnt get pulled up once after the goal for it so i though the referee was very poor.  the referee didnt want to book any derby players until he really had to but he was jumping at the chance to book any norwich player

I didnt think Huckerby was that bad. Croft is still gaining fitness, after about 75 mins he got very tired and you could see it on his face after he ran down the flank. Croft worked very hard and was probably our biggest threat.

[quote user="city-till-i-die "]

why do worthigton keep bringing croft of when huckerby was very poor and looked very unfit.  i spoke to roger munby after the game and he agreed that huckerby was unfit and very lazy and he didnt want to cause marc edworthy any problems dwn the left flank. we should of brought huckerby of and put mcveight on the left,    huckerby was very poor.

another view about the game was that dohertys goal he got disallowed was because he was climbing over the defender , but all game doherty was doing that and he didnt get pulled up once after the goal for it so i though the referee was very poor.  the referee didnt want to book any derby players until he really had to but he was jumping at the chance to book any norwich player

[/quote]I absolutely agree with you on all of your points, I dunno whats up with Hucks but he looked very poor today I don''t know what worthy was thinking keeping him on as he did us no favours, I personally think we could have won had someone else been there. Yes the referee did seem to be having double standards today, always quick to give Derby (except yellow cards!) something but I guess thats the nature of playing away from home.

Were you at the game "city-til-i-die"? Well i was and if you were there you would have seen Croft absolutely knackered, put his all into it and i think the effect of him behind in training is coming to show. As for Huckerby, i personally dont think he looked poor at all, didnt have an outstanding game but caused problems for Eddie.

And as for Mumby saying something like that to a fan, well, your nose must be growing, i very much doubt Mumby would insult our key player and why would he?

If the ref didnt want to book any derby players and just Norwich then how come Derby got 3 bookings and we got 2  ?!?!?!   Booked: Lupoli, Bisgaard, Camara.Booked: Croft, Drury.

Can someone who went to the game clear something up for me? Was Safri actually booked because according to Radio Norfolk he was but lots of other sources tells me he wasn''t. Its not big but is just annoying me a bit. Cheers.

[quote user="City Till I Die"]Can someone who went to the game clear something up for me? Was Safri actually booked because according to Radio Norfolk he was but lots of other sources tells me he wasn''t. Its not big but is just annoying me a bit. Cheers.[/quote]Yes he was bookedand

Stortford Canary, I dunno what game you were at but Hucks was far from threatening

I went but still unsure as to who the ref booked.

I think there was a challenge on Idiakez (?) where Safri looked to body-check him, but the ref booked Croft for a sliding challenge at the same time? (tag-team, i like it!)

Then there was another challenge, again I think it was Safri on Idiakez, which resulted in Idiakez getting boooo''d for quite a while when he was on the floor, when I thought Safri was booked.

Tom

------------

Derby Canary

croft was definately our best player. huckerby had an off day and earnshaw was awful - he was wasting chances to play other people in as well as blazing over consistently. if he is to play up front on his own he is going to need to work on his headers.we looked very comfortable on the ball and controlled most of the match but the fact that the derby keeper barely touched the ball was a worry.

yes i was at the games thank you as i am an away season ticket holder,

there has been many games i have been to and roger mumby will stand outside the ground where the norwich fans are coming out.  i have spoke to roger on many ocasions and roger will give a very honest opinion on the game and also on how the players performed.

so before you start saying stuff  "stortford canary" you need to get your facts right becasue if you go to the away games roger mumby is always outside the ground after the game and talking to the norwich fans about how the game went.

Well If Mumby did say that then he is a DISGRACE. When I watch Huckerby I see a guy that runs his gut out for this club is passionate about Norwich it people and is proud to play for us. He has done more for this club in the last few seasons than any other player and deserves the respect of the fans and board alike. If that statement is true then I say Mumby should resign. It is disloyal something that could never be said about Darren when it comes to our club, he has stuck by us when other bigger clubs have come knocking at his door and for him to be treated like that by his Chairman is outrageous.