Sign in to follow this  
yellow 63

ipswich attendance

Interestingly, nine of their starting lineup have been brought into the club. So much for their youth policy.

Yep, the paupers were rather deceived at home to Palace as a fair few thousand of crowd were Palace fans.

Anyone visiting this grubby little backwater might be surprised by the silence at the ground, but it is nothing compared to the silence from the club.

No formal announcement of the number of season tickets sold nor the amount raised when the latest begging bowl went round (share issue).

The only noise appears to be ''mad'' JIm''s post match rants. Which are at least are providing some form of entertainment from poorman road.

Its a good job they include people with no thumbs, otherwise it''d be much lower....

just had a gander on TWTD againest Palace a kids for a quid promotion was in place which boosted the gate can anyone remember the slating we got off them when we started that a few years back try anything now Mr Sheepshanks

Add on the thousand or so free tickets they gave away and it starts to look if the wheels are coming off the old Massey Ferguson(Harris for the old''uns) a lot faster than our third world neighbours would like to admit.

Four thousand less season tickets is the rumour, with a far lower figure if you strip out the larger number of kid''s season tickets at poorman road this season.

I do hope it hasn''t all folded before our annual victory in binnerland.

My girlfriend who is unfortunately an Ipswich fan, went to the game and complained that they spent the whole match hoofing it up to a small man up front.

Does this sound familiar, who is their first team coach again?

May be coincidence, but makes you wonder!!

[quote user="Ernie"]

My girlfriend who is unfortunately an Ipswich

fan, went to the game and complained that they spent the whole match

hoofing it up to a small man up front.

[/quote]

Agent Foley is working his magic - think of it as payback for Hamilton :)

[quote user="Herb"]Its a good job they include people with no thumbs, otherwise it''d be much lower....
[/quote]

Sorry, what do you mean no thumbs??? i was just wondering cos it could be a little patronising!

[quote user="Lonnie Lynn"]

Sorry, what do you mean no thumbs??? i was just wondering cos it could be a little patronising!

[/quote]

Well in some parts of the world they call for "Revolution"

In Ipswich they''d be happy with "Evolution"

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Ernie"]

My girlfriend who is unfortunately an Ipswich fan, went to the game and complained that they spent the whole match hoofing it up to a small man up front.

[/quote]

Agent Foley is working his magic - think of it as payback for Hamilton :)
[/quote]

foley isnt the ipswich first team coach ,  get your facts right

[quote user="city-till-i-die "]

foley isnt the ipswich first team coach ,  get your facts right

[/quote]How crestfallen am I?Of course it was an entirely serious point, not at all tongue-in-cheek, now you''ve shot me down in flames I feel so silly...Some people, I dunno.

Shame then that the binboard twtd has on June 9th -

" Town have confirmed that former Norwich coach Steve Foley has joined Jim Magilton''s backroom staff. Foley will coach at all levels from from academy to the first team. "

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i wouldn''t laugh at the plight of ipswich just yet[/quote]I laugh at them all the time.I laugh at their debts.I laugh at their tin-shed of a "stadium" (which isn''t actually theirs)I laugh at their lack of points.I laugh at their abundance of distincly average players.I laugh at the donkey on their club badge.They just provide so much material....

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]i wouldn''t laugh at the plight of ipswich just yet[/quote]

I laugh at them all the time.
I laugh at their debts.
I laugh at their tin-shed of a "stadium" (which isn''t actually theirs)
I laugh at their lack of points.
I laugh at their abundance of distincly average players.
I laugh at the donkey on their club badge.

They just provide so much material....
[/quote]

[:D] I''m with ya there, Herb!