Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Rare Norwich City Picture...

Just thought I''d let everyone know, I have put a rare Norwich City photograph up for sale on eBay, of which 100% of the sale price will be donated to Norwich City Football Club (proof provided)

The item No. is 190020749997 and the Item Title is RARE FRAMED NORWICH CITY PICTURE - MILK CUP WINNERS.

Hope the Pinkun'' Team let me mention this. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190020749997&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D190020749997%2B%26fvi%3D1

I presume you were using a digital camera canary boy? If so you need to change your settings.If taking a photo inside it really is better to have the outside setting on.(well on my camera anyway which is a vivitar thingy).Im not saying all cameras are the same.If you have got the tungstan setting on it gives you the blue effect like your pictures have. Also lose the long finger nails,they dont suit you lol.

Thanks Two Sheds....haven''t got a proper digi camera as mine broke recently and I only have my camera phone and that is poor even on top settings.

And what''s this about finger nails....there are no long fingers nails in this picture...unless you have been looking at my other auctions? If so, that''s my wife''s hand.

Just thought I''d let everyone know, the Eastern Daily Press have agreed to run an article on this picture.

I asked the Pinkun'' but got no reply!

DON''T FORGET - EBAY NO. 190020749997 - 100% GOING TO NORWICH CITY!!!

TwoSheds, the fingernail comments confuses me, am I being blind? please elaborate.

if i was you i''d donate directly to the academy. Any money donated would go further with them, as they have a much smaller budget. Could go towards some new facilities at the academy instead of 10 mins of hucks wages.

Speaking of rare photos, I met Jonny Gavin several years back, and he gave me a photo of the team in pre-season (Holland), around 1950. I am not sure whether to donate it or what. I think selling it on ebay kinda goes against my principles. Not sure what others think?

[quote user="Marty"]TwoSheds, the fingernail comments confuses me, am I being blind? please elaborate.[/quote]

Yes,i was looking at his other items for sale & saw the finger nails.

I''m sue the club would be interested in the 1950''s photo. As would the Pinkun. I''m sure there must be one or two ''historians'' amongst us that could try and place the year and the players. Any chance of a scan being sent to the Pinkun so we can all have a look ? You could easily overwrite something over it to stop copying.

Thanks OzCanary....I''ll think about that.

The academy is certainly a good option...perhaps I''ll let the buyer decide.

This item has now got 15 watchers and am expecting it to go up a bit in the next couple of days....hope so!

Come on everyone...get bidding!

RARE FRAMED NORWICH CITY PICTURE - MILK CUP WINNERS - 190020749997

100% SENT TO NORWICH CITY FC AS A DONATION

Ok everyone, the auction finishes tonight.

It''s had lots of interest and plenty of people watching it...and it finishes tonight at 22:15.

Don''t forget, 100% will be going to Norwich City Football Club as a donation. So get bidding in an effort to save our club!

PS - One of the local papers is doing an article on this after the auction closes so you may well be mentioned as the winning bidder.

RARE FRAMED NORWICH CITY PICTURE - MILK CUP WINNERS - 190020749997

i cant do links but i have a photo of the 1959 cup side with all the autographs on the back including barry butler . its not doing much good in a draw , any suggestions ? to see the photo , go to ncfc-fans.co.uk and click on football chat .