Sign in to follow this  
iluvsafri4eva

were over reacting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we r all over reactin. every 1 is sayin "were gna win the league if we carry on playin like this." and im like "yeah but weve only played 3 games anyway" people are sayin how the scum r at the bottom of the league but they will get sharper. however i do think well win the league this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <:o)

i wouldn''t say we''re over reacting as it''s more " holy shit we''re actually playing someof the best football in the league instead of that long ball b******s" rather than " we''re gonna piss on everyone and win the league" (which is basically what was said coming into last season and we all know how that turned out)

[quote user="iluvsafri4eva"]

we r all over reactin. every 1 is sayin "were gna win the league if we carry on playin like this." and im like "yeah but weve only played 3 games anyway" people are sayin how the scum r at the bottom of the league but they will get sharper. however i do think well win the league this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <:o)

[/quote]This could have been a good post, your making a good point, which I agree with. Please try talking proper english though, instead of lazy text talk, it makes you posts more credible, understandable and people won''t think your winding them up. Plus ease up on the exclamation marks we will still get the point if you just put one.Anyway yes your correct it far to easy to get carried away with the excitement but we are only 3 games in and need to remain focused and if it continues theres a good chance we will win the league but the question is will it last.

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="iluvsafri4eva"]

[/quote]

This could have been a good post, your making a good point, which I agree with. Please try talking proper english though, instead of lazy text talk, it makes you posts more credible, understandable and people won''t think your winding them up. Plus ease up on the exclamation marks we will still get the point if you just put one.

Anyway yes your correct it far to easy to get carried away with the excitement but we are only 3 games in and need to remain focused and if it continues theres a good chance we will win the league but the question is will it last.
[/quote]

I think that if you wish to denigrate others for their use of English, you should examine your own - glass houses and all that! (You are is not abbreviated to "your" + there''s + questions finish with the appropriate punctuation). What is your subject?

This could have been a good post, your making a good point, which I agree with. Please try talking proper english though, instead of lazy text talk, it makes you posts more credible, understandable and people won''t think your winding them up. Plus ease up on the exclamation marks we will still get the point if you just put one.

Anyway yes your correct it far to easy to get carried away with the excitement but we are only 3 games in and need to remain focused and if it continues theres a good chance we will win the league but the question is will it last.

Please assure me UEA Canary that you are not reading English!  The words stones and glasshouses spring to mind.

[quote user="Yellow fever"][quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="iluvsafri4eva"]

[/quote]This could have been a good post, your making a good point, which I agree with. Please try talking proper english though, instead of lazy text talk, it makes you posts more credible, understandable and people won''t think your winding them up. Plus ease up on the exclamation marks we will still get the point if you just put one.Anyway yes your correct it far to easy to get carried away with the excitement but we are only 3 games in and need to remain focused and if it continues theres a good chance we will win the league but the question is will it last.[/quote]

I think that if you wish to denigrate others for their use of English, you should examine your own - glass houses and all that! (You are is not abbreviated to "your" + there''s + questions finish with the appropriate punctuation). What is your subject?

[/quote]Computer Science on target for a 1st, and I''m dyslexic so I tend to make mistakes such as reversing letters or missing them out, even when I read it back my mind still ignores the errors and my grammar is paticularly bad as my mind can''t really grasp where the commas or full stops should go. I have a full pyscologists report if you don''t believe me. Anyway I think you''ll find this orginal post was much worse than anything I''ve typed and it was deliberate, I however cannot help my condition.

[quote user="Cloughie"]

Please assure me UEA Canary that you are not reading English!  The words stones and glasshouses spring to mind.[/quote]

A member for over a year and in your 15th post you are haveing a go at someone elses grammar.....  Christ we have Herb Mk II on teh way [:P]

Sorry UEA, I didn''t mean to upset you. However, my point was essentially that we shouldn''t denigrate people for their use of language. I understand your point that the original was deliberate, but it is not always difficult to tell.

I feel guilty now!

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

Sorry UEA, I didn''t mean to upset you. However, my point was essentially that we shouldn''t denigrate people for their use of language. I understand your point that the original was deliberate, but it is not always difficult to tell.

I feel guilty now!

[/quote]Thats ok Yellow fever, your forgiven. I don''t ever mean to denigrate people, but as a forum we should consider following netiquette as best as we can.