Sign in to follow this  
Leg biter

I'm sorry......

But I''m actually looking forward to the new season starting.

I can''t help being excited that Norwich kick off tomorrow, and we get another season which will bring pain, joy, stress, and fun. And hope that we''ll be able to get into the Premiership again - something that some clubs will never achieve.

I remember watching Norwich vs Oldham about 15 years ago. The attendence was something like 8,000, and it was pouring with rain. And even that was fun.

All the best to Norwich for the new season.

Good for you leg biter !  I can''t wait either, to see how much we''ve improved now, with a decent pre-season behind us and a settled coaching set-up.

blah blah blah you could have described last seasons pre season in exactly the same way.

Actually, one of the few things Worthington has admitted to getting wrong last season was the pre-season.  In the edp he admitted that last years pre-season wasn''t focused enough on getting the first team match fit, giving too many opportunities to those players who might be bench-warmers.

We as good as know our first team now, they played against Northampton, and they should be fully match     fit for tomorrow.

Don''t be sorry about being excited, I felt that way at the beginning of last season!!!

But I''m in a deep depression now about the club I love.

Don''t be sorry.  If you love football, then you have to feel some sort of buzz about the new season.

The twist this season is that I don''t think there can''t be any middle ground.  We either do well and everyone''s happy or we don''t and the **** hits the fan.   It won''t be like last season - something will happen one way or another.

Despite the strange atmosphere this summer, nobody can really predict how it will all pan out - and that''s what makes it all the more intriguing and exciting.

"hot food from Morrisons!"

Gotta love the hot food from Morrisions, some great deals!

I too miss Carrow Road, singing at the top of my voice ("ON THE BALL CITY!!!"), exchanging banter between my neighbours. Celebrating, hands in air when we score, and head in hands when we concede. I just generally miss whenever i get into the ground and to my seat early (when the grounds 15% full) looking around, wondering and trying to make a calcluated guess at how things are going to turn out over the next couple of hours....Im Lovin it!...Its Priceless (well around about £200 actually!)...Cant wait till 1st home game of the season next Tuesday!   

COME ON CITY!