Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

Radio Norfolk

My media sources have told me that NCISA are to be doing a live interview at 5.15. Don''t know if its a phone in - but those who doubt can ask some pertinent questions if so.

Didn''t see this until 5.28pm Rossi and there was nothing on then so it must have been short and sweet.

Perhaps you could update us please [:D]

I listened but all I heard was some miserable sounding bloke talking to a presenter who sounded if she hadnt a clue who Nigel Worthington or Chris Sutton was. Waste of time.

it was short, sweet and i think far too much for the doris behind the microphone who was a fish out of water.

basically it was the treasurer, John Tiller something or other - was going on about not wanting to shop in harrods, but we should be able to occassionally shop in M&S. Unfortuntaely we are looking in the 99p shop.

he said that barring one 21 year old prodigical son, we are unchanged from last season - and having sat through last season why should he feel optimistic - worthington has done nothing to make the fans feel good or at least better

he aslo basically said that every target we identify goes elsewhere

[quote user="Kathy"]I listened but all I heard was some miserable sounding bloke talking to a presenter who sounded if she hadnt a clue who Nigel Worthington or Chris Sutton was. Waste of time.[/quote]

why wasnt roy there kathy? where have you been?

Hardly surprising.  With the exception of its Saturday program (and even that''s not brilliant if Waller is commentating), Radio Norfolk is a waste of time if you want decent football coverage.

[quote user="Rossi"]

it was short, sweet and i think far too much for the doris behind the microphone who was a fish out of water.

basically it was the treasurer, John Tiller something or other - was going on about not wanting to shop in harrods, but we should be able to occassionally shop in M&S. Unfortuntaely we are looking in the 99p shop.

he said that barring one 21 year old prodigical son, we are unchanged from last season - and having sat through last season why should he feel optimistic - worthington has done nothing to make the fans feel good or at least better

he aslo basically said that every target we identify goes elsewhere

[/quote]

Thanks Rossi for that update.