Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Was I the only one......

.....who was disappointed when WBA scored???

I was already confident after Saurdays result that we were going up, now I just want to see drury pick up the big shiny trophy!!!

I was gutted. Promotion is the be all and end all but...personally I would prefer to be promoted by achieving a result at a game. I was at Leyton Orient when we first went up to the old Div One and then at Watford to win the championship, never to be forgotten experiences. I also remember getting promotion at Sheff Weds when I think we lost - 10,000 City Fans in the Leppings Lane end & we lost that day but still went up and had a major party. Watching on Ceefax, or Sky Sports Results service is really not the same although the ultimate goal is still achieved.

Me too - wanted the draw to give us a bit of breathing space from W Brom. Knew it was 0-0 at half-time and turned the radio on to get the final score just in time to catch the goal being scored ... Sad to say it was all a bit of an anti-climax! Never mind though, I''m certain we can win the title and am looking forward to the celebrations.