Sign in to follow this  
hunter4boss

Hunter the difference?

i believe hunter coming in as had a massive effect on the players and especailly worthy, i think hunter is a very bright prospect for managment material, but with worthy not budging and all credit to him if he carry on like this long should he stay, but hunter will make him a better manager.

SIGN  SUTTON PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

My neighbour is a regular down at Colney and knows Worthy and some of the lads.  According to him, Hunter is doing virtually all the training now and has brought fresh ideas into play.  Last season, the coaching was more or less all coming from Worthington.  Foley - for reasons i''m not clear about - was out of the picture and hardly involved.

Not everything can be down to Hunter (and we are only TWO games into the season) but the vibes coming from the training ground are good so far.  Long may it continue.

A good coach does not necessarily make a good manager, and vice versa.

A lot of people seem to think the two roles are more or less interchangeable.

Can the Pinkun do a piece illustrating who does what? 

YR, you are right.  Hunter is doing what he is employed to do and that is the difference.  We now have a coach who is coaching and a manager who is (hopefully) managing (and even wearing a suit!).  Still not sure what Doug Livermore is supposed to do but that''s something for another thread.