Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

dean ashton....

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]my dad''s, friend''s, sister''s neighbour sat next to him and apparently he is coming back[/quote]

????

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]my dad''s, friend''s, sister''s neighbour sat next to him and apparently he is coming back[/quote]

I really hope that is true mate!!

[quote user="nh_ncfc"]

[/quote]Oh its a 100% cert. He''s already been spotted in Asda getting mixed salad advice from Carl Cort.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="nh_ncfc"]

[/quote]

Oh its a 100% cert. He''s already been spotted in Asda getting mixed salad advice from Carl Cort.
[/quote]

Dean Ashton is not over weight at all ! He is 12 stone and with the height to weight ratio he is about right.

I would love it to be true even though there is NO WAY ! I would just love to see him play with Earnie !

[quote user="Mook"]TWELVE STONE????  Get real![/quote]

Yeah ! I didn''t make it up I found it off the offiicial Norwich website last season when I came to making Deano on Pro Evolution Soccer 5 !

[quote user="GreenoForEngland"]football manager says he''s 12stone 8lb ;-). lol.[/quote]

Thankyou Greeno for England ! Football manager is the most accurate football game of all time. They get all their info off the offiial club website''s !

See Mr Ashton isn''t as big as people make out...

[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]

[quote user="GreenoForEngland"]football manager says he''s 12stone 8lb ;-). lol.[/quote]

Thankyou Greeno for England ! Football manager is the most accurate football game of all time. They get all their info off the offiial club website''s !

See Mr Ashton isn''t as big as people make out...

[/quote]

did they not mention you have to times it by four? [:P]