Sign in to follow this  
General Stegglinho

Support the team faction !

I kind of stole the idea from Rich (sorry) but im choosing to go a step further with and make it an official faction on this message board ! So Rich you are the founder of the S.T.Ter''s (support the team)... This Faction is for the people who are fed up with the divide in the club and what to get on with things and get behind the team no mattter how you feel about worthy or the board !

Conditions to join as follows..
1) over the age of twelve.
2) You  want to support the team even though you may feel anger at last season.
3) You can still be angry at worthy but you choose to cheer the team as you want them to do well !
4) ) You are not excluded from the act of calling for the managers head (or W.O''ing. last season justify''s this condition.

5) S.T.T''ers are not KTF''ers because we are not supporting Worthington and our faith is not in Nigel worthington but the team.

S.T.T is a user friendly faction. May the joinee''s be swift and in great numbers !

SUPPORT THE TEAM !

Juninho...

You forgot to add that it is permissible to cultivate fresh figures of derision from within the Club such as Neil Doncaster in order to slake your thirst for controversy.

[quote user="sussexcanary"]Sounds interesting in the short term but how long can you go on effectively supporting the team and not the manager?[/quote]

I think you have missed the point.

We, who support the club, support the entire club. Not just segments of it.

If we fail to deliver this season, we will ask questions. Not now and not before then.

I think the principle is that it''s for people with the jury still out on the manager but not wanting to spend every game saying told you he was rubbish, told you he was good. Trust me I''ve been a worthy outer and it doesn''t work, the board will let him go when they''re ready and they know how we feel. In the meanwhile let''s enjoy the football and judge him on the season, both his pros and cons that he clearly has. Were on course for a highly eventful season and i''m sure most of us on here would rather spend it discussing the finer points of the game and the tactics and not childish points scoring that seems to have effected some people.

I may be worthy out but at no stage have I ever stopped supporting the team - its because I support the team and want the best for my club that I want him out.  

The two are not mutually exclusive and I can quite happily cheer on the team (as I did last season only to be asked why I was cheering this rubbish - by KTFers!) and the next chant for the bosses head. 

Who on here is not a support the teamer?????  And why no under 12s?

Well sign me up for one!

I am by and large a WO after last season but have always supported the team.

I know it exercises peoples minds to a huge extent but come on you lot, it can be so boring! The main driving force on this board has moved from discussing NCFC to trying to get one over a poster on the oposite side of this particular fence. It''s the same intransigent factions going over the same ground with the same opinions, just regurgitating the same points in a slightly different way. Over and over and over again. Please give it a rest, its a new season with a new start with new things to talk about.

At the end of the day surely we must all be STTers?

I am still worthy out untyil he proves himself this season by getting us promoted.  At worst a top 6 finish may be passable. Otherwise he will have failed, the board will have failed and KTF will have failed us all.

As it is he has still lost more games than he has won in his manaegerial career.

I am still worthy out until he proves himself this season by getting us promoted.  At worst a top 6 finish may be passable. Otherwise he will have failed, the board will have failed and KTF will have failed us all.

As it is he has still lost more games than he has won in his manaegerial career.

[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]

I kind of stole the idea from Rich (sorry) but im choosing to go a step further with and make it an official faction on this message board ! So Rich you are the founder of the S.T.Ter''s (support the team)... This Faction is for the people who are fed up with the divide in the club and what to get on with things and get behind the team no mattter how you feel about worthy or the board !

3) You can still be angry at worthy but you choose to cheer the team as you want them to do well !
4) ) You are not excluded from the act of calling for the managers head (or W.O''ing. last season justify''s this condition.

5) S.T.T''ers are not KTF''ers because we are not supporting Worthington and our faith is not in Nigel worthington but the team.

S.T.T is a user friendly faction. May the joinee''s be swift and in great numbers !

SUPPORT THE TEAM !

Juninho...

[/quote]

Bit unfair to exclude the 12s

[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]

SUPPORT THE TEAM !

Juninho...

[/quote]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I am still worthy out until he proves himself this season by getting us promoted.  At worst a top 6 finish may be passable. Otherwise he will have failed, the board will have failed and KTF will have failed us all.

[/quote]

I agree completely!

Fantastic idea juninho and anyone complaining about it is a numpty! thanks for trying to bring a bit of peace back to the board and even carra rud! I am now a STT

fair point, under 12s are included, we have no policy against youths here, who do you think we are norwich managers:)I

seriously though in response to zip and citizen I have no problem with anyone being worthy outers, or worthy iners, or any kind of hokey cockey stuff. You and many others on here make fair points, fair arguements, fair judgements, and see shades of grey. The problem is certain posters here who like to points score (and I hold my hand to being one of them a while back) and come on here and gloat whatever the result. I don''t doubt anyone here supports the team (except the odd ipswich spy) but the situation is getting boring, this board is for everyone to talk about matters without resorting to dumb namecalling and childish point scoring, any under over or 12 with a fair mind and willing to debate is welcome.

I think the under 12''s comment was a swipe at contrinutors who post childish comments or express naivety in their views.

[quote user="beno27"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

I agree completely!

Fantastic idea juninho and anyone complaining about it is a numpty! thanks for trying to bring a bit of peace back to the board and even carra rud! I am now a STT

[/quote]

Anyway as for support the team, apart from a heated moment against QPR, I have always and will always support the team.  I have always had certain players i dislike, or don''t rate, its all part of being a football fan.  Hence why this season, I was willing to give my all vocally in support of the team in the hope either Worthy gets us promoted, or he departs and a more talented manager does..

I wanna be an STD! Can I? Can I? Go on! Go on!

If I''m allowed to be an STD, I''ll rename myself as "Jenny Tilwarts" or "Gone or here"  maybe even, "Sir'' Fillis - and his faithful partner Penny Sillen". 

I''m all for the STD - ''code'' I be a member pleeze? [:|]

At your age and standing Mello Yello you should be a venereable contributor (and that is nothing to do with El Tel).

[quote user="Cupid Stunt"]At your age and standing Mello Yello you should be a venereable contributor (and that is nothing to do with El Tel).[/quote]

What a cupid quote you stunt! Everyone knows you require a pubic licence to be a ''veneral'' contributor.......[:P]