Sign in to follow this  
hunter4boss

The Luton Fan in the Jarrold stand!!!

Was anyone sitting near block o in the jarrold stand near row ii and right at the back was a luton fan who was loving it when they were 2-0 up but when it was 2-2 he shut up an alot of city fans were just cheering right infront of him then when earnie scored it was quality everyone turned round an shouted " WHO ARE YA" BRILLIANT!!!

anyway well done lads!!!

He was some old guy who stod up when everyone was looking at him and shouted come on you hatters. Loads of our fans went nuts! swearing and such, about to linche the guy. Thought it was all a bit childish really.

I sat ten or so rows down from said incident, and i was really surprised that the stewards did not remove him from the stand, ive no real problem with opposing fans sitting with home supporters if they show respect and restraint if their team scores /wins, but idiots like yesterday deserve to be thrown out.

A couple of seasons ago i was sitting next to a couple of opposing fans against sheff utd (i think) and it was great, having a laugh and a joke with them, and when they scored they kept their emotions to themselves, but as i said yesterdays idiot should have been kicked out.