Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New PinkUn feature needs a name

Next week sees the launch of our latest interactive video feature but we''re having trouble thinking of a name so we''re turning to you. Details of the feature are outlined below so get your thinking caps on please...

Here at pinkun.com we are unable to show the goals from Norwich City matches so we are turning to you, the pinkun.com readers, to show those that couldn’t get to the match just how the Canaries put the ball in the back of the net.

All you have to do is get a group of mates together to star as the Norwich City players involved in the goals from the game, as well as the opposition goalkeeper and any key defenders.

Then choose a venue – down your local park, in a car park, in your garden, in your house, or even in your office, it could even be on a football pitch.

If you don’t have enough people to recreate the Canaries’ latest netbuster then you can always use Subutteo players, table-top football or even the salt and pepper shakers on your kitchen table.

Once you’ve got your cast and location sorted just act out the goals and film them on your mobile or video camera and email the footage into us.

We’ll then display your efforts online and the best highlights package wins a prize.

Well, you''re asking people to create their own higlights, so :

My-lights ?

I know, it''s awful.  Someone else think of something so it doesn''t get chosen by default.  Quick !

In the office we''ve come up with Jumpers for Goalposts (my favourite), Goal-aoke (awful but Vince loves it), Video Killed The Football Star, and Play It Again Fans.

If any of you feel like re-creating the goals from Tuesday night and sending us the video footage over the weekend that would be appreicated too!

one in the eye for sky

goals on film

men behaving sadly

back of the net  revisited

FanStand

I know they''re rubbish, but it is really hard!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

In the office we''ve come up with Jumpers for Goalposts (my favourite), Goal-aoke (awful but Vince loves it), Video Killed The Football Star, and Play It Again Fans.

If any of you feel like re-creating the goals from Tuesday night and sending us the video footage over the weekend that would be appreicated too!

[/quote]

"Play it Again Fans" - definitely.

Erm..................

1) Move Been Framed?           That''s bad I''ll try again....................

2) Canaries in formation?          That''s worse!

3) What about Strike Action or

4) Striking Resemblence? 

[quote user="General Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]

''sit-u-ation recreation''

[/quote]

Excellent, sorry for slagging your songs earlier. Use this one.

I quite like ''stars on your grass''

So, has anyone been out this weekend with a ball and a camera phone recerating the goals from Tuesday and Saturday?

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="General Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]

''sit-u-ation recreation''

[/quote]

Excellent, sorry for slagging your songs earlier. Use this one.

[/quote]

Im sorry too.. If only I had of seen you saying sorry 5 minutes earlier ! I just ripped into you a little bit back on the ''Juninho''s summing up of the season thread"..

I think ''Sit-u-ation recreation is the best name !

Juninho

Why not ''Canary from the Flames'' or ''Canaries from the Flames'', a play on Pheonix from the Flames on Baddiel and Skinner''s fantasy football league where they use to recreate famous goals in the mannor you are suggesting.