Sign in to follow this  
The Priest

"marshalled in midfield by Dickson Etuhu"

From the Daily Telegraph

Its almost unbelievable isnt it?

Even you Paul "Foghorn Leghorn" Rankin surely must be feeling optimistic?

Other quotes from national newspapers this weekend i thought i would never see while Worthy is in charge include

"Darren Huckerby tracked back and got in a decisive tackle"

"Huckerby out-muscled Kevin Foley to win the ball"

"but his team have posted an early warning that they have just as much fight as flair"

"Man of the match Dickson Etuhu"

"a dynamic central-midfield partnership with Youssef Safri"

ny other quotes we thought we would never see out there?

Oh and if Darren Anderton can still pass a ball, with the pace we have i would give him a season.

[quote user="The Priest formerly james1966"]

Even you Paul "Foghorn Leghorn" Rankin surely must be feeling optimistic?

[/quote]

Certainly am buddy!!! [:D] If we can pick up a win on Saturday I might even start thinking about removing my Worthy Out sticker from my Car Bumper!!  (Don''t want to tempt fate however [;)])

I believe we got glowing reviews across the tabloids, which adds to the success its always a proud moment when I see neutrals praising us. Did anyone see the massive front page picture we had in The Tmes sport section?

Quality quotes from the newspapers Priest!!  I have decided to put them in my column!!

Some of them do seem almost unreal, the Huckerby comments especially.  That run and saving tackle he made when one of their player had broken our offside trap was almost unreal!!!

http://www.thenest-ncfc.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=173&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Dickson has been absolutely mighty - everything we hoped Francis would be and never was. I predict bids from above in January, but we can''t let him go. Now we have to think of a song for him.

[quote user="Old Boy"]Dickson has been absolutely mighty - everything we hoped Francis would be and never was. I predict bids from above in January, but we can''t let him go. Now we have to think of a song for him.[/quote]He''s got one, we were singing it on saturday [:D] was just a simple "Dickson Etu-tu" sung in the style of "Greeno for England"

I thought dixon showed great potential last year. I think the reason he was not performing as well as this season was becuase of confidence and the hole teams confidence and sttyle of play. I''v always rated him very highly and his perfomances this season have backed up my judgement.