Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

McKenzie has handed in a transfer request

the only reason he wants out of the club is cause he isnt playin.if he was im sure he would be happy.can uderstand it from his point of view.

personally he has always been a favourite  of mine.dont want him to go.

was gonna get mckenzie on back of my shirt again this season.gutted.

[quote user="Matt"]

WHAT?!

Sheded, i hope i haven''t misread that post but where does it say in any report that he thinks he ''deserves'' or ''has the right'' to first team football???????

All he has done is request a transfer, i don''t think he ''demanded'' a transfer.  It doesnt mean he thinks he is being poorly treated he merely accepts his opportunitites are limited and wants to be playing every week now he is fit again.  I dont think that is wrong, do you???

He may well be prolific again in Div 1 and may return there or he may do well at another champ club.  If he does then he made the right choice.  He needs to go now while he has a chance at his age to make an impact elsewhere.  Good luck to you Leon.

Matt

[/quote]

When a player asks for a transfer Matt ,   it can only mean   that he wants out !   and the only reason I  can think of  is that  he wants / demands first team football  .....  natural enough I guess ,  but  McKenzie  can`t expect  Nigel to pick him  automatically  ,  there`s been too many of our players  expecting , and getting  this privilage in the past , and its led to a complacent  underperforming team !   Leons just throwing his rattle out the pram because  he`s not getting his own way .....  now..... IF he  learns how to score  when the nets waiting for him   , then he would get in the first team !  on merit !!   same goes  for McVeigh  , and any player , its called competition  for places ....