Sign in to follow this  
Gary Rudland

Good luck and goodbye ............. Robert Green

It now looks like Robert Green is heading out of Carrow Road time to say goodbye ... good luck .... and a very big THANK YOU.

I for one hope you go on to regain your England place. Best of luck and hopefully we will catch up with you next season ........ in the top flight that is!

As for the current team ......... well done its looking a lot better and hopefully the money coming in from the "Green Transfer" will go towards a front man who can hold up the play. As for Anderton well it might just be a good call!

On The Ball .........................

No secret Greeno wants to go, so best all round if he does.  Gallacher looks v.decent for us, so not too unhappy.  Hope Greeno goes on to get his place back in the England squad.  Bit more money in the kitty for us.

Worthington''s Green and Yellow Army....

Farewell to Greeno - he was an exceptional keeper - as good as Gunn, sadly too young to remember Woods before the Rangers move. He will be fondly remembered here, I just hope that we get at least £2.5m upwards for him, and dare I suggest getting Kuqi in here as a front man foil for Earny?

Yes looks like hes going to West Ham for about £2m to keep Ashton company.

Thanks for the memories and Good Luck at your new club [:D]

I would like to wish him good luck as well.

I reckon he should be number 2 behind robinson, kirklands never proved himself, foster likewise and James has gone.

It gives us nthe money we need to buy 1 or 2 quality players too boost our squad hopefully.

Nice one Robert Green, hope you do really really well at your new club.  Thanks for the memories.......

I for one would like us to use the money to sign Greg Halford, he looks a real prospect and he can play in a variety of positions, including striker (the boy is 6ft 4" according to FM).  Small squads thrive on utility players.....Can anyone else Rob Newman.......

hello you canaries  , firstly good to see you above the tractor boys from suffolk  , you must be laughing !! anyway looks like we have made a bid for green  , seems pardew is buying english which is good  , so i have not seen much of greeno will he rival carrol for the no1 spot ? lets hope you spend the money wisely if we get him  , i suggest like ive read on other threads one here you take a look at greg halford too , good player  , good luck this year  , hope to see you lot in east london again  ..

[quote user="claretnblue"]hello you canaries  , firstly good to see you above the tractor boys from suffolk  , you must be laughing !! anyway looks like we have made a bid for green  , seems pardew is buying english which is good  , so i have not seen much of greeno will he rival carrol for the no1 spot ? lets hope you spend the money wisely if we get him  , i suggest like ive read on other threads one here you take a look at greg halford too , good player  , good luck this year  , hope to see you lot in east london again  ..
[/quote]

Big yourself up fella, lovely post.

Hope Greeno does the business for you guys, all the best for the season. Halford would be a fantastic buy for us.

cheers diz , im surprised you have not taken a look at mark noble on loan for you guys  , very good player he is would suit your style of play that used to be similar to ours  , unless worthy has changed it ... we was hot on halford for a while , but he would hardly get a game for us  which would be a shame for the fella  , eastwood would be good for you to  , get up in the prem  , with the help of these two then you can spend bigger again , always had a soft spot for you lot  , nice ground with good atmos  ,  good luck !!!

so long green, best of british luck to you.
cheers clarenblue, hope we play you in the prem next season as we will desperately need those 6 points.

[quote user="claretnblue"]hello you canaries  , firstly good to see you above the tractor boys from suffolk  , you must be laughing !! anyway looks like we have made a bid for green  , seems pardew is buying english which is good  , so i have not seen much of greeno will he rival carrol for the no1 spot ? lets hope you spend the money wisely if we get him  , i suggest like ive read on other threads one here you take a look at greg halford too , good player  , good luck this year  , hope to see you lot in east london again  ..
[/quote]

I''ve got a foot in both camps as my husband supports the Hammers - and in all seriousness, I''m not sure that Green would rival Carroll for the No 1 spot!

However, I would love it if Norwich signed Halford - I''ve been very impressed every time I''ve seen him play & his crossing was immaculate against Birmingham in the opening game.

Thanks for everything over the years Greeno, some great moments! and best of luck for the future! "England''s number one!"

Good luck Greeno!  Top keeper.  Not quite as good as Woods or Gunn in my book but not far off.  Hope he becomes an England regular someday.

The comedy, the saves, the hair..where do i start. Truly one of my favourite players for the time he''s been here. A great asset to our squad. Good luck Greeno, all the best.

All the best RG. Take it easy on that groin now.Best memory? Clean sheet debut against THEM, breaking Matt Jackson''s nose into the bargain! LOL, THAT''S commitment to the cause!

One of the best players we have had in a long time and came through the ranks.

Good luck Greeno,  shows everyone just how good you really areo and make that england squad a place of your own by rights.

Good Luck Greeno....I''ve got real mixed emotions about the move. I''m sad cause he''s been a good keeper and for so long he''s been the No 1.............but then I''m happy cause we need the money and he wants to leave and I don''t like having players in the squad who aren''t happy to be there

I just wished he''d had gone to Charlton, Media said the Stephen Andresen would have come the other way,and I rate him very highly! Had a great season last campaign.

Good Luck Greeno, don''t do a Francis