Sign in to follow this  
no1canary

help norwich stay up in the prem!

go on www.playforyourclub.com and help norwich stay up. we''re in the prem so lets keep it that way. its very addictive after a while.
after a couple of hours playing it tell me what your highest score is!
mines 137''000 at the mo.

when i first played i couldn''t even hit the ball but after days of practice u rarely miss the ball and its easier to score. come on lads, lets win the prem!!!

I hit it over the bar for while. The secret is not to rush it. When it''s coming down make sure you don''t connect too early. Also if the ball bounces quite early (to the left of the screen) rush to the right and wait for the ball. It''ll be trickling on the floor but you will nearly always score. You don''t get as many points but at least it''s a goal

if u hit it after the bounce it will half the score that u would normally get.
don''t try and hit the ball when u are moving. it is very hard to control when doing so.
make sure u watch the ball onto the foot and don''t hit it too early. hit it when its mid shin height and it will have a good connection.
its just practice.
lets get more people playing this coz at the mo we are out numbered by all the glory hunting man u, arsenal, liverpool and co fans.

also while it is pre-season u can play on http://www.mousebreaker.com/game45.shtml
its an individual game when u register your own score and try to get the best.
we could do our own little tornament of our own.
if your score gets into the top 100 write down here what your name is and what position did u get onto.
but remember by the time other people look your position will mostly likely have gone down due to other people playing.
good luck!

I AM RUBBISH!! been playing for over an hour and my highest is only 16000. im getting worse and the keeper is getting better!! Good fun though, and very very addictive!!

come on people! we r 17th! 1 place above the relegation zone. norwich need all the help the can get!
get playing!!!!!!

OhMyGod how addictive is this game......but we are one place off relegation. E-mail the link to all your mates who are Narwich fans. Relegation is not an option.

www.playforyourclub.com

Im trying my best but haven''t scored 25,000 yet to see the league - are we still in danger?

We only have until 8 tonight

yes, we need more people playing, we are currently 5''000''000 points away from safety. yes that is a lot but we can still make it up! we have reduced it from 6''000''000 so it is possible!