Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Play It Again Fans - pinkun.com needs YOU

Our video highlights feature, entitled Play It Again Fans, is now up and running. All we need now is some video footage from you guys. Prizes to be won! Link and full details below:

http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Highlights/default.aspx

Here at pinkun.com we are unable to show the goals from Norwich City matches so we are turning to you, the pinkun.com readers, to show those that couldn’t get to the match just how the Canaries put the ball in the back of the net.

All you have to do is get a group of mates together to star as the Norwich City players involved in the goals from the game, as well as the opposition goalkeeper and any key defenders.

Then choose a venue – down your local park, in a car park, in your garden, in your house, or even in your office, it could even be on a football pitch.

If you don’t have enough people to recreate the Canaries’ latest netbuster then you can always use Subbuteo players, table-top football or even the salt and pepper shakers on your kitchen table.

Once you’ve got your cast and location sorted just act out the goals and film them on your mobile or video camera and email the footage into us.

We’ll then display your efforts online and the best highlights package wins a prize.

So, if you have video footage then email it, along with any relevant information, to webdesk@pinkun.com and we’ll get it online.

wow, this sounds like an intreaging challange!

fantastic idea guys!

think i might just have to give it a go!

I attempted Preston''s own goal using table-top footy and a ball on a string. Will try to get it online soon...

can we use a computer game.. EG pro evolution soccer to recreate the goals? or is this a copy right infringement?

jas :)

You can use any means you like Jas as long as it''s not actual footage from the game.

Had the same idea as you last night but after an hour of trying to hit the post, have a shot saved then score I gave up, but good luck!

My god-awful table-top footy effort will be online shortly for you all to laugh at - shouldn''t be hard to come up with better...

What an idea guys!! That attempt was hilarious pete!! I''ll get down the park tomorrow and get one together!

I hope you''re all off down the park this weekend with your footballs and mobile phones. I look forward to seeing your efforts...

What are we supposed to emulate when there have been no goals scored Pete? Perhaps we can bang in a few in and send the video off to Carrow Road and see if the players there can emulate us.

Yes, well done Pete and friends, it makes you wonder if those other guys hiding in the trees are scouting for Messrs Worthington and Hunter.....lol

Could someone make a video on Doherty sending off and put in on the Fan''s play it back space on pinkun!

I want to show a friend Doherty''s rugby like, ankle grabbing hilarous tackle on when ever it was

Thank you

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Could someone make a video on Doherty sending off and put in on the Fan''s play it back space on pinkun! I want to show a friend Doherty''s rugby like, ankle grabbing hilarous tackle on when ever it was Thank you[/quote]

worthy and hunter show him how to do it