Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Paul Ince - Worth One Season?

Paul Ince is not going to be playing for Wolves.

After last seasons lack of Midfield do you think that hes worth a gamble as a experinced midfielder in the Norwich squad.

Even if he comes on as a super sub and connects the midfield then maybe hes worth a chance.

Your never too old ...... teddy anybody?

IMO : why not .... what have got to lose? If he palys crap then take him off, if he has that killer pass still then bring him on.

He may be that little bit of difference that you just need in this league. (ok hes been average for wolves but were not wolves!)

Cheers All ...... one to think over.

The self-styled "guvnor" will not get on very well with our Big Man on Campus, I''m afraid.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

IMO : why not .... what have got to lose? If he palys crap then take him off, if he has that killer pass still then bring him on.

[/quote]

About £250k + in wages - I don''t know why we''re trying to sign Croft when 40-year old Peter Beagrie was on a free this summer

Ince has a bit of character about him which means Worthington couldn''t handle him, it''s the same reason why we don''t have a recognised captain in the squad - you need a bit of character to be captain but then I guess if you give the captains armband to the quietest player on the pitch, he wont complain when you hoof it to the smallest player on the pitch, ooooops going off subject now