Sign in to follow this  
Hucka Hucka Huckerby

Mcleod at barnham Broom

I have been told by an employee Izele Mcleod has booked into Barnham Broom today. I hope this rumour doesn''t become reality. He''s 10 stone 9 & 5 feet 11, not exactly the target man we need!  I''d much rather we signed Eastwood

According to the MK Dons official site he is 6ft 0'' and 11st 3, from what I can remember he is a strong, quick forward who puts himself about.....

I would be pleased if we signed someone like this, everyone else seems to uncover quality from the lower leagues, why can''t Norwich.

i think he''s about as good as we are going to get - a good scoring record, but i doubt he''ll go anywhere for less than £1m. SOmetimes though he needs a bungee rope attached to the ball otherwise it''ll be gone again such is the quality of his first touch. I wouldnt be unhappy to see him here, but like the midfielders we seem to be building a squad of players that you need to mix and match to build a proper player.

Is this what you get if you cross a 1970''s cowboy detective with a low grade of toilet tissue.

I remember having to use Izal whilst on summer camp. We used to say it was like John Wayne.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I''ve just seen Carl Cort in Asda![/quote]

The one opposite the molinuex? I used to work in there, saw Carl Robinson in there once buying lots of doughnuts!!!

Hope it''s not rue about Mcleod, i think he''s probably the worst striker i''ve seen in years.  When he played against us for derby, he must have missed a hat full of chances.  really didn''t like he could hit a barn door!

In  a way its a shame that the Carl Cort story was a very unbelievable rumour because he could do a job for us alongside earny.