Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Greeno Back on Track

some good news

and i love the pic they used! lol

But really, am i the only one who wants to see Gallacher take number one spot?

he seems much better than Greeno to me.

[quote user="AJ"]

and i love the pic they used! lol

But really, am i the only one who wants to see Gallacher take number one spot?

he seems much better than Greeno to me.

[/quote]  No I would like to see Gallagher No1.  Sell Green when he is fit so the new manager ( soon hopefully) will have some funds for transfers in January.

IMHO there''s more chance of us winning the championship than seeing greeno p;lay for us again.

Of course he''s working his hardest to recover from injury - his radio norfolk interview basically said that he was pushing the physio''s etc - his dream move to prem is reliant upon it!

That means we can hopefully sell him by the end of august and spend the cash on some decent players. Jason koumas, Freddy Eastwood et etc

Sell him and but a decent striker and midfielder to partner Earnie and Safri.

Assuming we get enough money for him (and assuming Gallagher has made the no.1 jersey his own).

[quote user="cityangel"]Sell him and but a decent striker and midfielder to partner Earnie and Safri.[/quote]So you''ve written off Dickson already?Wait and see, but I think you might be pleasantly suprised.All but the most biased doom-mongers have been quite complimentary about his pre-season. Give the lad a chance, on paper he''s a perfect partner to Safri.

Great news for Greeno, but what''s with all this "sell him and grab the money" business?

Didn''t we protest against Chase for turning us into a selling club? Or is that now all water under the bridge? [:@]

He''s a great goalkeeper and deserves to be playing in the Prem, but given the choice between him being in goal for us, or against us, I know which I''d choose!

[quote user="Death of Canaries"]

Great news for Greeno, but what''s with all this "sell him and grab the money" business?

Didn''t we protest against Chase for turning us into a selling club? Or is that now all water under the bridge? [:@]

He''s a great goalkeeper and deserves to be playing in the Prem, but given the choice between him being in goal for us, or against us, I know which I''d choose!

[/quote] Agreed. Although i see where the others are coming from. Green wasn''t at his best last season and Gallacher obviously was. Now if i was to pick between a fully-fit on form Green or a 1 good game 3 bad Gallacher it would be Green. But last season it was the opposite for the two City keepers and no matter how good one of them is, if the other is playing better, he must be considered first choice untill the form prooves otherwise!