Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Good news-worthsy got 5 games to get off to good start

I don''t think the fans would stand for that. This would be a massive cop-out from a board that continually fails to make the correct decisions.

It should be noted that when Hunter joined he explained that he was more of a ''behind the scenes'' man. Would he want the job anyway?

Whilst I’m sure your correct could you really imagine him accepting that sort of arrangement?

Given his unwavering pigheaded stance on most matters I really can not imagine him being anything other than manager.

I like the thought of five games to get a good start though.

If he really does only have 5 games to save his job it would explain the lack of funds being made available to him! Better to give the new manager funds to spend in January!

On the other hand, get rid pre season & the new manager could build his own squad ready for a promotion push this season instead of next... Or is there too much logic there?

we need fans who are going to get behind the team and the manager not keep going on about get rid of him.this negative talk will not help the team one little bit.

come on city

If he really does only have 5 games to save his job it would explain the lack of funds being made available to him! Better to give the new manager funds to spend in January!

On the other hand, get rid pre season & the new manager could build his own squad ready for a promotion push this season instead of next... Or is there too much logic there?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Which authority, theolster ?

[/quote]

Chris Sutton probably (see theoldster''s other threat - I mean thread "worthy and sutton the facts and truth").  

Chris is a Big Name so is bound to know.