Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Odds on Title Win

On Canary Call Saturday Neil Adams wanted to hear from fans who backed City to win at big odds, one 25-1, one 20-1 good luck to them for showing such faith, personally I would not have wanted to jinx them that way.

However I must point out you will only get the 20-1 if we win Div1, if each way and we are 2 nd will get 1/3 odds i.e. 6 2/3 to 1.

So lets win the title

i win £250 if we win the title and it should have been more but i bottled it and laid a lot of it off. the up side is i win £150 if W Brom win :)

I''m sorry Mr S cant see there being any up side on WB winning the title.

Congrats re the original bet, but yes you really bottled it, show some faith, is the £250 pure profit after costs of laying off.

I managed to get on at 22/1 back last August so am hopeful of first place for a good collect.Have had the same bet for a couple of years and very happy to collect.Agrre lets win the title for a big payday.

Slightly different but I had a £1 accumalator last week for us to win 4-0 against Walsall with Svensson scoring at any time and Huckerby scoring at any time and keeping a clean sheet and to win by 3 goals or more. Would have won a lot off my £1 bet if bloody Svensson hadn''t nipped in at the end!!!!!

My hubby has put a small bet on Norwich to win the league for me for the last 6years.Bet was put on early August and we got 16 - 1, how did some people manage to get odds of 22-1 and 25-1?