Sign in to follow this  
Canary02

UNBELIEVABLE

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="King Juan of Spain"]

Someone''s obviously been paying attention:

http://www.thenest-ncfc.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=121&mode=&order=0&thold=0

[/quote]

The Libero wrote: "So when Worthington and the club say Jarrett simply couldn’t settle, they are telling the truth. "

Utter cack, there was a training ground bust-up between Worthy and Jarrett.  hence why he was shipped out on loan in the middle of a midfield crisis.

He enjoyed his time at metropolitan midlands city Plymouth!!!  lol  struggle to settle.....  more like not picked, played at right wing when picked, played whilst still recovering from injury and scapegoated by the clown, fans getting on his back probably didnt help either. 

[/quote]

And I''ll take one guess as to which fans got on his back, Paul...

How can you state so brazenly that Jarrett not being able to settle is "utter cack". The slow pace of the Norfolk way of life may be sufficient for someone of your obviously introverted and sheltered nature, but some people just don''t get on in this part of the country, pure and simple.  I myself am moving to Manchester in just over a month, and it''s a city and a way of life I prefer - it doesn''t mean I''ve had a bust up with anyone!

The likes of you are losing the Worthy Out cause all credibility and turning people to support him again simply so that they don''t have to sound like you.

[quote user="Death of Canaries"][

And I''ll take one guess as to which fans got on his back, Paul...

How can you state so brazenly that Jarrett not being able to settle is "utter cack". The slow pace of the Norfolk way of life may be sufficient for someone of your obviously introverted and sheltered nature, but some people just don''t get on in this part of the country, pure and simple.  I myself am moving to Manchester in just over a month, and it''s a city and a way of life I prefer - it doesn''t mean I''ve had a bust up with anyone!

The likes of you are losing the Worthy Out cause all credibility and turning people to support him again simply so that they don''t have to sound like you.

[/quote]

I have said it before and I will say it again.  I put my opinions not those of Worthy Out. There were serious rumours at the time of a bust up, and he was shipped out on loan very soon after whilst we had midfield injury problems.  Jarrets harsh words for Worthy once he left the club back up tehj fact they didnt get on.  Never once did he mention about failing to settle when commenting about his time here.  Its not as if the club are going to come out and say they have had a bust-up.

If people want to support him that is their choice.  I want to see our football club move forwards, and IMO that is only going to happen when the limited manager is removed.