Sign in to follow this  
my other team is england

It just does not bear thinking about

Let us just picture the scene outside the main reception at carrow road next tuesday at 10pm following a poor performance against PNE and defeat at Elland Road this saturday not forgetting Chris SUTTON scoring on his debut at scum headquarters.X certificate stuff and not for the faint hearted.If this unthinkable scenario becomes reality there will only be one person to blame.Answers on a postcade please addressed to The Chief Executive NCFC

[quote user="my other team is england"]Let us just picture the scene outside the main reception at carrow road next tuesday at 10pm following a poor performance against PNE and defeat at Elland Road this saturday not forgetting Chris SUTTON scoring on his debut at scum headquarters.X certificate stuff and not for the faint hearted.If this unthinkable scenario becomes reality there will only be one person to blame.Answers on a postcade please addressed to The Chief Executive NCFC
[/quote]

. . . then do yourself a favour and don''t think about it darling.  Until it happens it''s a figment of your imagination.

that surely is a possibility, although i''m sure i wont get trampled on again by chase''s wild horses. to be fair, i wouldnt even bother with downcaster, delia sits at the top of the tree - she has ultimate responsibility - and she hasnt got a damn clue. that said our best chance of getting rid of worthington surely has to be to introduce him to speedway. mind you he''d probably come back with someone who showed a good work ethic on the track, although he''d promptly be told that he needs to get more air in his technique - maybe we could get him to take a few players with him and then leave them at The Walks.

dear oh dear oh dear.  Pre-emptive rabble-rousing is the last vestage of the desperate.  In case you haven''t noticed a lot of people are looking forward to the new season.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]  In case you haven''t noticed a lot of people are looking forward to the new season.[/quote]

perfectly true - but you''d struggle to find more than  a handful of City fans. Be realistic blah, this has to be the most dreaded season for many a year

The closer we get to Saturday, the more I''m looking forward to it.. may change come 4.45, but there''s no point wallowing in self-pity, it does no good for anyone...