Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Any Posters to decorate work etc?

I asked my girls to decorate our windows at work with some stuff to support the promotion drive. We have got a banner, a flag, a couple of mini scarves, balloons etc but we couldn''t buy any posters either at Corrow Road, or the Mall. Is anyone aware whether anything is available similar to the "Feel The Passion" ones from the Play-offs, but relevant to this year.
Would really like to get about 4 or 5 big posters up :-0]

During the World Cup people hung St Georges cross flags out of their windows all over the city and also decorated their cars if you remember. Shouldnt we be doing something similar now?

If anyone is going to Watford keep a look out for the Yellow & Green "Victory Car" on the way there. (that''s assuming that it doesn''t break down)

Go into Prospect House with some copies of the Evening News and you can claim high-quality NCFC posters. There''s Huckerby, Pride of Anglia, Malky, Green...

Thanks to you Peter our place of work is now nicely decorated...next to the multi-storey on St Giles Street. We have had 2 people come in and ask for tickets, lol, and Iwan gave us a big thumbs up when he walked past :-0]

Nice one. You think working for Archant they''d give me a load to decorate the minibus for Watford and Crewe but oh no...