Sign in to follow this  
Ole

Bryan Gunn - My Life

Has Bryan Gunn''s book "My Life" been released now? Anyone who has read it?
I really enjoyed Iwan Roberts'' book, but are there any other Norwich City related books I should read?

I really enjoyed Iwan''s book.  It''s the diary of a season which turned out to be the promo season and Iwan''s last at the club.

"Norfolk n'' Good" was written by Kevin Baldwin.  It''s also diary format and covers the season when we got stuffed 7-1 at Blackburn.  His match report on that game consists of a blank page apart from a single word which I won''t repeat here.  Parallel to the team''s fortunes is his account of his (mostly unsuccessful) love life.  It''s a classic.

He also had a sequel "The Second Coming" about Mike Walker''s return to the club, and another one about being a footy fan called "This Supporting Life".

I hope Hucks does a book when he packs up.

I have ordered Gunny''s book from a Norwegian online bookstore, but I got a mail a couple of days ago which said the book was delayed... that''s why I was wondering if it was released or not.

Thank you, Mystic Megson. I will try to get a copy of that book.

is it available in the club shop.. i ts my Birthday on the 31st and i want to send my Ipswich Supporter Girlfriend into a decent store for once!

jas :)