Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

GAY ICON?

''Permission to buzz the tower?''

''Negative, Ghost-rider, the patterns full!''

Surely, one of the campest films of all time: ''Top Gun.'' And on the front of the ''Canary Review'' I see we now have a moody looking Darren Huckerby stripped down to his trolleys and appearing like an extra from the locker room scene as ''Mav'' and ''Iceman'' square up. Does he wear a dog tag, Archant? Can''t tell by the photo.

Darren looks like he is about to play beach volleyball with ''Slider ad Co'' to the throbbing beat of ''Playing With The Boys.''

He might have lost a bit of pace, but he still has that lovin'' feelin'' for City and there are days still where he can take my breath away.

As Iceman Nigel has said before: ''Darren, you can be my wingman anytime.'' ''Bullsh1t says Darren ''You can be mine.''

No doubt when that picture was taken Goose was right behind him as usual and feeling the need for speed.

Beckham is apparently proud to be a gay icon. With this photo Darren stands every chance of being pinned against the walls of Old Compton Street too.

So, tell me Archant, is this image one intended to be more inclusive towards Darren''s fan base? And will this season see him being a Top Gun or Carrying On Camping.

I notice too that Darren was displaying his tattoos. I hate tattoos (especially on women where most recent ones are found) and make exception only for former servicemen.

Do any of you have any? How many of them are spelled correctly; where are they and what are they.

Your truthful answer will tell your fellow posters all about you.

Overweight, unfit women who like to bare their midriff and love handles and have something on their lower back are so common there is no need for these to reply.

[quote user="Linda Hucker"]I notice too that Darren was displaying his tattoos. I hate tattoos (especially on women where most recent ones are found) and make exception only for former servicemen. Do any of you have any? How many of them are spelled correctly; where are they and what are they. Your truthful answer will tell your fellow posters all about you. Overweight, unfit women who like to bare their midriff and love handles and have something on their lower back are so common there is no need for these to reply.[/quote]

I''m an ex-serviceman, and I have a tattoo of an overweight and unfit woman on a certain part of my anatomy. Which actually becomes a long, leggy,  slender lithe and athletic fit female - during certain excitable and exertive moments of movement.....It''s on my right bicep which happens to be my drinkin'' arm.......[B] 

I know what others may have initially thought! "Shame on you!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Linda Hucker"]I notice too that Darren was displaying his tattoos. I hate tattoos (especially on women where most recent ones are found) and make exception only for former servicemen. Do any of you have any? How many of them are spelled correctly; where are they and what are they. Your truthful answer will tell your fellow posters all about you. Overweight, unfit women who like to bare their midriff and love handles and have something on their lower back are so common there is no need for these to reply.[/quote]

I''m an ex-serviceman, and I have a tattoo of an overweight and unfit woman on a certain part of my anatomy. Which actually becomes a long, leggy,  slender lithe and athletic fit female - during certain excitable and exertive moments of movement.....It''s on my right bicep which happens to be my drinkin'' arm.......[B] 

I know what others may have initially thought! "Shame on you!"

[/quote]

I have a similar tattoo of David Hasselhoff, only it turns into Pat Sharpe...

Reminds me of the story about the ugly and the pretty nurse talking about bed baths:

Pretty nurse: ''Have you seen what that welsh sailor has tattooed on his manhood?

Ugly nurse: ''Yes, odd! Ludo.''

Pretty nurse: ''Strange, I thought it said Llandudno!''

BTW I hope you all realise this thread was just done for a laugh. I bet old Hucks is getting stick in the dressing room, possibly along similar lines.

Having had health problems and been disappointed with his season last year, like a good pro Huckerby is setting out to put the record straight. That is what good pro''s (like Floyd Landis in Le Tour) try to do. It will be interesting to see how many other pro''s in our Club can follow his lead.

Same goes for the supporters. If you are going to go to games then show a bit of class and get behind ALL the players.

Life is full of new opportunities and this is a new season.

[quote user="Linda Hucker"]''Permission to buzz the tower?'' ''Negative, Ghost-rider, the patterns full!'' Surely, one of the campest films of all time: ''Top Gun.'' And on the front of the ''Canary Review'' I see we now have a moody looking Darren Huckerby stripped down to his trolleys and appearing like an extra from the locker room scene as ''Mav'' and ''Iceman'' square up. Does he wear a dog tag, Archant? Can''t tell by the photo. Darren looks like he is about to play beach volleyball with ''Slider ad Co'' to the throbbing beat of ''Playing With The Boys.'' He might have lost a bit of pace, but he still has that lovin'' feelin'' for City and there are days still where he can take my breath away. As Iceman Nigel has said before: ''Darren, you can be my wingman anytime.'' ''Bullsh1t says Darren ''You can be mine.'' No doubt when that picture was taken Goose was right behind him as usual and feeling the need for speed. Beckham is apparently proud to be a gay icon. With this photo Darren stands every chance of being pinned against the walls of Old Compton Street too. So, tell me Archant, is this image one intended to be more inclusive towards Darren''s fan base? And will this season see him being a Top Gun or Carrying On Camping.[/quote]

Earnshaw: This is what I call a target rich environment.
Hucks: You live your life between your legs Earnie. 
Earnshaw: Hucks, even you could get laid in a place like this.
Hucks: Hell, I''d be happy to just find a girl that would talk dirty to me.