Sign in to follow this  
barclay4ever

is worthy actually bald?

my dad has a theory that good old nigel is bald and  i hav to say the evidence does raise an eyebrow. in iwans book he released at the end of the promotion season there are a few references to worthington being "very hairy". also his hair is always, always exactly the same - a wig-like characteristic and also in all the videos following the promotion the players, to worthys apparent anger, seem to be ruffling his "hair" up pretty vigerously - do they no something we dont. dno maybe im being paranoid but id like to no if any1 has any thought or if im missing somthing

i think that he mite proberbly have a bald patch cos he is so under the thumb by delia that the hair line must be rubbin a bit thin by now

Worthy''s hair reminds me of my old Geography teacher - we believed his hair was actually stuck down. It never ever grew, it just always remained the same!

Maybe someone could post a ''bald Worthy'' on the message board? If Archant could be so kind...

I''m not sure - but if it was a wig, he''s done a good job on for 5-6 years...

If you look at his old vidoes with Man u, Coventry etc - his hair was still the same then, and i doubt very much he''s had the wig 10+ years, they don''t even keep that long. Or atleast i don''t think so, and if it was, he played proffessional football in it, and it would of been nocked off, and in which case - it wasn''t.

But i do see were you are coming from, but i don''t think it is a wig.

Nigel''s style of ''barnet'' allows him to ride a motorcycle without the wearing of the mandatory crash-helmet.....Apparently, the Police assume he''s wearing one....... 

What, Worthy bald, you  mean he could end up as attractive as me? 

Then again, maybe not.....

If Worthy is wearing a wig, all I can say is it''s a very good one. In fact I wouldn''t mind finding out who his wigmaker is as I am slightly follicly challenged myself  - perhaps I can be fitted out with a Worthy wig.