Sign in to follow this  
Mackemlad

Congratulations from a Sunderland fan

Hi

Dont think iam tempting fate by congratulating you lot on promotion so thought i would just say very well done, we have tried in vain to catch the top two but have just fell a bit short so probs going to be the playoffs for us, anyway well done u deserve it and i very much hope you go up as chamipons your fans deserve it, try not to worry about next season enjoy this for now then worry when u have to, and hopefully with a bit of luck we may just be with you via the playoffs.....

Cheers Mackemlad, lets hope you can stop that lot in Suffolk going up via the playoffs. It would take a lot of the shine off promotion if they went up too.

thanks. it will be disappointing if all the top 3 don''t go up. norwich and wba have been the best 2 and deserve to go up, and sunderland are by far the 3rd best team in the league. so it will be a criminal offence if u fail to go up via the play-offs. by the look of it, u could well be playing ipswich in the final, if they keep up their form so that will be interesting. i''m sure every norwich fan would be supporting u then!

Thanks, Mackemlad. Very gracious of you. I''m sure you will make the play-offs. Just make sure you do the Binners over for us, whether in the semi-final or the final. (Also, it would help us win the championship if you turned out your reserves against us on 4th May, but, sadly, I can''t see that somehow).

i''d love to see sunderland go up. theyre practically the only team in the promotion reckoning who norwich havent had a bit of sour grapes from, apart from millwall...who have marshall and muscat in their side.

Thanks mate, lets hope by the time we play you that we''ve won the league and you have cemented your place in the play offs!! And I join the other replies to your post in hoping that you severely spank the mockney tractor w***kers in the play off final. Good luck for the rest of the season, see you in the premier hopefully!!

Alright mate

The ground is about five minutes walk from the city cente which is heaving with pubs, they are all of quiet a decent standard so you should be fine mate.

Exactly what you would expect from a Sunderland supporter. The same win, lose or draw. Apparenly they even applauded West Brom Fans and congratulated them after the sickening late defeat on sunday! A West Brom Fan rang 606 call in on Radio 5 because he wanted to tell the world. I really do hope they go up throught the play offs. They totally deserve it.

I''ve still got a huge soft spot for Sunderland after we had an away game at Everton must have been 20 years ago. The Sunderland game was called off when their coaches were halfway down the M1 so they turned round and came to support us instead.

The look on the Everton faces when a couple of thousand macems piled into the Norwich end singing "Come on you yellows" was an absolute picture.

Best of luck in the playoffs and really hope you make it.

There has always been a mutual respect for both sets of fans and long may it continue, i fully expect us to give u a great reception when you come to the stadium of light infact i hope its the reception champions deserve.