Sign in to follow this  
We need a Manager

How Many ?

don''t say it...  I was down the pub last night and overheard a group of norwich fans chatting about how they expected us to get trounced against leeds, none of them could understand why we werent strengthening as last season''s squad wasnt good enough......

There is such a thing as a statement of intent......

There is still time for the 2 or 3 signing''s to appear.  Maybe once the season has started we will see the astounding signings,  Or maybe Crouch Harper and Huckerby were a one time only fluke. Why Harper was never taken on I will never know....St6ke paid 100K for him.

2-0. they will win 4-1 in the end.

Also, How Many times will he say SIT-U-A-SHUN and "stuck to the taaask"in the post match interview

[quote user="We need a Manager"]How many will Leeds be up at H/T in a fortnights time ???????? i will go for  3-0 .[/quote]

Oh, and how happy that would make you, wouldn''t it?  What a credit to the club you are, with your unwavering support, getting behind the club and players with the new season about to start.  If only there were more supporters like you, then all of our problems would be behind us and Carrow Road would be a much happier place.

I think it will be 0-0 or maybe 1-0 them at half time.

Second half, they''ll either come out and slaughter us and we may pull one back, or we will get a equaliser then win by a last minute free kick taken by huckerby - straight to the foot of Earny to tap in.

Come off it, Dicky, even you can''t spin a positive on this truly pathetic pre-season, in terms of the transfer activity, or lack of it. If we keep the squad as it is then we are doomed.

I''ll go for 2-0.

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="We need a Manager"]How many will Leeds be up at H/T in a fortnights time ???????? i will go for  3-0 .[/quote]

Oh, and how happy that would make you, wouldn''t it?  What a credit to the club you are, with your unwavering support, getting behind the club and players with the new season about to start.  If only there were more supporters like you, then all of our problems would be behind us and Carrow Road would be a much happier place.

[/quote]

Dicky, your logic is hard to follow at times.  If we were playing Barcelona would anyone who thought we might not win not be a true supporter?   Who honestly thought that we would win in Munich???  

There is a world of difference between wanting your team to win and thinking that they will. 

That is the eternal appeal of sport and especially of supporting Norwich.  Even when you know that they will lose, that little spark keeps hoping that they will pull it off.  Historically, we pull it off often enough to keep the dreams alive.  We always in the last 35 years lost the easy ones and won the impossible ones.

I ardently hope that we beat Leeds - and we might.  Given this team, this leadership (sic!!) and the eternal Canary capacity to disappoint, I have to say that 3-0 down at half time is wholly realistic.

I await your reasoned arguments as to why I am not a true supporter

0-0, with one side scraping a single winning goal or getting a scrappy draw.

Norwich fans appear far more optimistic about Leeds'' season than Leeds fans do...

[quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]Well they say the truth hurts but Imo though it is still too early to tell if there is any real improvement, but with no strengthening in the squad and a smaller squad we will technically be fielding a weaker squad from before. I don''t hold out much hope that anything has got any better and I have to be realistic about the coming games. I go for Leeds 1-0 at HT 12mins , we''ll come back to 1-1 at 50mins but end score will be 3-1 to Leeds, 58mins and 82mins. I really do hope though for the complete opposite but honestly what possible reason could I have to believe that.