Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City 06/07 Squad Pics

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Home and Away now online.

Player Profiles to follow (shouldn''t take long looking at the size of that squad...)

http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Squad/2006-2007/default.aspx

[/quote]

Surely most of the profiles would be: "This year, I have completed my exams and I am waiting for the results so that Mr Worthington can accept me into his university of life..."

The fact that so many youth players are in the photos must indicate a strong year for the academy!

who needs signing whens we have quality youth coming through!

I have always wondered why the kit manager gets in the photos.

Does anyone know what his job involves and the extent of it? There is also an assistant kit manager there.

Does one load up the washing machine while the other one hangs the shirts out?

They are going to face some stubborn stains this season if that white kit gets grass or mud on it. I hope they are ready.

[quote user="Joe4Ncfc"]

The fact that so many youth players are in the photos must indicate a strong year for the academy!

who needs signing whens we have quality youth coming through!

[/quote]

And Cave-Brown''s not even there! I think he''s away with Scotland.

Who was it that normally comments of the symmetrical  skin colours (can''t think of a nice way of saying that really), because they seem to have done it again.  13 back room staff!?!?!?!, I''m surprised they didn''t go all out and get Watling in there again!!!

Makes you realise how wafer thin our squad is. By the way Web team, you''ve missed out the obligatory prefix to MLJ''s name.  I think you''ll find it''s "The injured" Matthieu

Louis-Jean.

I know they always do it but surely being the 1st team phot, there is no need for the reserve coach and youth team coach to be there either...

Before I clicked on the link I was worried it was going to be a picture of a couple of people crammed into a photo booth at Norwich station.