Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

let's be aving you!

we all remember that infamous day so now its time for us to all say to delia," come on lets be avin you!". it is time for her to come out of hiding and tell us what is going on with regards to the club appearing to be skint, and the many other questions we would like answered. i have written to her asking questions but strangely received no reply! i wrote the letter a couple of months ago. it is time for her to stand up and be counted like she called on us to be that famous monday night! maybe the pink un could even contact her with a view to answering questions from the fans regarding our concerns?

I agree. She''s very quick to flaunt herself when things are going well. She was often to be found in the bars before games, now, nothing. A few words from her, or even an online thing like Flem is doing today would (may) help. I just cannot believe she is oblivious to the current bad feeling running around the messageboards and out on the street Smiff Out!!!

Lets be honest though, if she made an announcement of some sort it would make matters worse.

All she would do is read out or release a pre-prepared statement that says a lot without saying much at all.  Quite frankly no-one wants to hear it and people will just get angry about it.