Sign in to follow this  
ca

Me, my cat and my club

So its only about 12 days to the new season, the season ticket has dropped thru the letter box but theres no-one jumping up and down with excitement.

The cat is looking mystified and asks whats wrong.

I''ll tell you whats wrong, last season was crap and despite the poor results, the protests and the petitions we still havent got rid of him.

Got rid of who the cat replies?

Worthless of course, the manager who makes poor signings, plays players out of position, slates the fans and hasn''t got the honesty to resign and admit he just can''t hack it anymore.

Why haven''t the board sacked him my cat asks me.

Cause we have a spineless board with no ambition who aren''t prepared to stand up and be counted I tell him

Well why do the fans put up with it my cat asks

Because although the majority agree theres a need for change they''re not prepared to stand up and be counted either and would rather moan and groan than do something constructive.

My cats purrs and licks my cheek and asks

But Mummy why dont you give up going and spend your Saturdays cuddling me?

Because I love the club with a passion and always will do. Ive been around the club a lot longer than Worthless has and I''ll still be here when he''s gone. This club means the world to me and I would do anything to help turn it round so if I have to keep protesting, getting petitions signed, emailing the club and making a nuisance of myself then I will until he''s gone. Besides you get loads of hugs and cuddles!!

My cat purrs and looks up adoringly (as cats do) I''m proud of you Mummy, you keep fighting for what you believe in.

You''re right Yellow Rages, hadn''t taken my medictaion today.

Just thought I''d lighten up the board with a bit of fun [:D]

P.S. not sure why my post came out in such big writing thought, must have been the cat playing with the keyboard again!

Angel, thats a mighty impressive pussy you have, are you sure she hasnt left you and gone on BB7 (scruples)

Anyway angel, thats just so last season.

The tide is coming in and while Nigel is sitting on a raft being blown here there and everywhere, the board are busy sandbagging the board room door.

The blame lies at their door. Things have moved on.

I''m hope you''re not being rude Rossi [:D] and shes a he!!

I agree with what you say about the board so for me its

Worthy + Board Out Out Out

Thats very true Rudolph, what do reindeers have? [:D]

Pets Corner is more interesting than whats going on down there at the moment Gazza [:D]