Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Strachan on Hucks!!

From Sky Sports article:

However Srachan denied that he was keen on signing...Huckerby, despite going to watch the striker in action... on Saturday.

"I just went along to see him", Strachan added.

"I went to see how many times he was caught offside and he didn''t let me down!"

Made me laugh anyway!  

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]

From Sky Sports article:

However Srachan denied that he was keen on signing...Huckerby, despite going to watch the striker in action... on Saturday.

"I just went along to see him", Strachan added.

"I went to see how many times he was caught offside and he didn''t let me down!"

Made me laugh anyway!  

Yes Vicar ...... strachan  , this  loser of a " manager "   , who makes Nigel look good !   has  mouthed  off  , yet again , about the player  who top scored for him at Coventry !   and who fell over his arse to sell  for a big profit   when his  " management "  started  the  relegation  period for that club  , leading him to getting sacked  ...

A scotch loser with a big mouth  !  he should look at his own faults  before he opens his big useless gob !!      looking at the state of scottish football [ they can`t win ANYTHING  ]   he should be singing  " scotland the  wake "  [6]

[/quote]

Come on, Sheded.

It was hilarious because it''s true. Why is that not funny?

He didn''t say Hucks was a bad player, I think he just confirmed his suspicions that as a player he is brilliant, but un-coachable.

[quote user="Mook"]

Come on, Sheded.

He didn''t say Hucks was a bad player, I think he just confirmed his suspicions that as a player he is brilliant, but un-coachable.

[/quote]

OK   Mook ,  I`ll give strachan the benefit of the doubt  .......   he`s a big mouthed loser  who, because of slow eye/brain co-ordination , has always  seen Hucks in offside positions ... a condition prevalent among referees and linesmen , I realise its wicked to mock the afflicted  , after all .... he can`t help being a git ................  [:D]

Explanation , Hucks is never offside  !    he`s ALWAYS onside ...... is it his fault  that its only a split second from boot meeting ball  , and him being several metres  in front of defence ?  slugs shouldn`t judge  hares  [sn]

[quote user="sheded"][quote user="Mook"]

Come on, Sheded.

[/quote]

OK   Mook ,  I`ll give strachan the benefit of the doubt  .......   he`s a big mouthed loser  who, because of slow eye/brain co-ordination , has always  seen Hucks in offside positions ... a condition prevalent among referees and linesmen , I realise its wicked to mock the afflicted  , after all .... he can`t help being a git ................  [:D]

Explanation , Hucks is never offside  !    he`s ALWAYS onside ...... is it his fault  that its only a split second from boot meeting ball  , and him being several metres  in front of defence ?  slugs shouldn`t judge  hares  [sn]

[/quote]Hucks never offside lmao thats a good one!