Sign in to follow this  
Cowley

left back?

who is are covering left back as charlton has left the club and has simon charlton found a club yet?

yep...either hughes or a left-sided traffic cone...personally, id like to see the traffic cone given a run of games

What about Doris the Tea Lady?  

I seem to remember she was being touted as the next big thing last summer, but she never got a run in the team.  Maybe now is her chance?

Though I wonder how long it will be before Worthy has Hughes making the tea as well and Doris is on the bench...

Traffic cones can''t clap, or tackle or pass or look up or put their foot on the ball, or errrrrrrr, anyway, traffic cones can''t clap.

Jurgen colin (apparently)

He played there tonight because drury was injurered and i say apparentley because he was dire. His positional play was awful and we need another left back quick because Colin cannot for the sake of NCFC play there in a competitive game.

Jamie Clapham or Robbie Elliot anyone? Both available on frees. Sign one up.

His positional play was dire at left back? I''m afraid that was a point I would make about Colin wherever he plays. I can''t help but feel that despite his best intentions, he''s just not really gelled at Norwich.

Your talking about moving Shackell away from the centre

when it should be Shackell and Doherty in the centre, which will disrupt us at the back.

We definately need to sign a new left back, unless there is some youth player we dont know about or something.. - but really, Nigel playing youth?! not going to happen.

i dont think we will find a suitable player in the club at the moment

At Fakenham Andrew Fisk played at LB - (I think it was Fisk, one of the newbies anyway)

Perhaps he is the cover.

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]in the promotion season shackell did well there in a couple of games[/quote]

I remember him playing left back. I don''t remember him ever playing well there. Kept getting caught out of position.

It was Patrick Bexfield at left back at Fakenham and Cambridge united, he is still Youth team player although he went on pre season tour. NW said how well he played.Is he the only other two footed player at the club?.Hewas also was the young player of the year and is one to watch this year