Sign in to follow this  
Canary Mark

Ipswich can't get promotion this year! Please!

I must admit if Ipswich do get promoted it will take a little bit of the shine off it all for me.

I remember where I was when Ipswich scored those goals to win the play off final and feeling gutted that our rivals had won promotion and were singing and dancing.

I also remember sitting at home watching the open top bus come through Ipswich and all that blue and white and all the Ipswich fans singing and dancing.

I said to myself then - "It will be our day one day."

We had the play off final ourselves and didn''t quite make it.

That day though is now dawning and I just want some Ipswich fan to remember where he was when he heard Norwich had been promoted and I want some Ipswich fan to be sat at home watching the Norwich bus.

Its our turn this time. Why do those Ipswich have to take away our glory!

They can have their day another year but not this one. This one is ours.

(and not next year either unless we secure premiership status!)

this is so sad

why worry about what ipswich are doing, they are behind us this year, and have been all year, isn''t that enough for you? We will get the bus, the champagne, (going to try and get some into vicarage road!!), the glory, everything that goes with us winning the league!! So forget about ipswich''s former glory, here and now is what counts, not ancient history

you may not like this, but i hope they do make it via the play offs, it would be great for the area, be nice to see so many of my mates happy too (and before you say it, we are all football fans first and foremost), and besides, it is going to be tough next season, so six easy points will be very welcome lol

i`d also like 2 c them go up, its always a game i look forward 2, and not only do we get a great chance of 6 points, we also can`t finish bottem, sounds good 2 me

Scumbo have no chance of going up. I''ve been playing with them up to now, giving them false hope. For I have now instigated my super duper, multi angle, double twisted, helix hex against them. With these strange dark powers now rained against them, what chance do they possibly have now?.

Oh, I do like being evil, now there''s an idea, the evil wizard, I like the sound of that!. 1st Wizard signs off with evil laugh!.

I hope Ipswich don''t go up. I really do.

They haven''t played me much this season and I am most upset. I am leaving the club this summer and will go back home. I have no respect for Ipswich or the fans or management. No one likes me there.

Yours,

Martijn Reusner

Don''t want I****** to go up.
After reading Mackem Lads posts and speaking to a mate in Sunderland I think no one would begrudge the Cats a place with us. They were hard done by on Sunday and will do us a favour tonight - I have been promised!!!

Curses, Worthy Templeton has sussed me!. I thought my reincarnation had gone un-noticed!. Expect a visit from Mistress Dena anyday. HE HE, HA HA, evil laughingl.