Sign in to follow this  
Temp the Revelator

Frustrated in exile!

You cannot believe how frustrated I am - until this season, I had a season ticket, but due to distance, finance, work & family commitments, couldn''t justify having one this time........what a bad decision that was, I now can''t get a ticket for love nor money, and am stuck here exiled in Crewe while the rest of you plan your party.......

It''s just no fun celebrating on your own.......

Exceedingly jealous, I can tell you! I''m just praying for a ticket for Crewe.......

I''ve just been trying to imagine what you must be feeling stuck where you are. I''m sure there isn''t much you can do to console yourself knowing what must be going on around here right now. If it makes you feel better, which it almost certainly won''t, I shall make a deliberate attempt to think of you when the result of the Palace game is known tonight so at least there will be a little whiff of night air saying your name as it rises above Carrow Road tonight. It''s next to nothing, I know, but it''s the best I can do under the circumstances! Sorry!

I can sypathise Temp. I''ve had a season ticket for 9 years before this one. Last September I went to University. I of course have kept my season ticket but have only seen around half the home games. I have frequently travelled home to Norwich but it''s a fair treck from Portsmouth where I''m at uni. I''m coming home for the Preston game and going to Watford on Saturday but I''m gutted to be away from my home town, sorry city, when we clinch promotion (if we go up tonight) Hopefully next year I''ll make it home more and get to a few more away games. I do sympathise though Temp.