Sign in to follow this  
canarychris

?????? having a medical at Colney

yes i''m getting bored!!!!

can someone please start a rumour about Halford having a medical or Koumas agrees terms or Hulse rejects Sheff Utd for Norwich

i''m passed the point of caring if the story is true i just need something to get excited about b4 the season starts 

Apparently Etuhus brother has been at colney this summer- not sure how many brothers he has but younger brother (16) kelvin is/was on Man Citys books as a striker/midfielder;  not sure if we are interested or whether he is just training with his brother... 

I can confirm they have officially signed 80''s tv icon Metal Mickey.

"He''s strong, he''s got a good work rate, a nice frame, and he''s more mobile than Carl Robinson" said a clearly deluded, sorry delighted, Nigel Worthington. The move is subject to adequate ramp access to the pitch being concluded.

Norwich City are set to announce their biggest most shocking signing of the decade when they announce they have signed one of England''s best strikers on loan for 6 months:

Michael Owen

yes he''ll be injured for the whole time but we were tricked into thinking he was alright by being shown tv adverts with him running merrily around supermarkets

I''ll go for a medical, if anyone can arrange it... it would give the medical staff something to do whilst they, like us, await news of a player requiring a medical before signing...