Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

We must be on to the C list by now.

Chadwick not to be sold. Hulse priced out of a move. Davenport too expensive. Danns chose bigger club (at least in mentality). Jerome to same club for money we can''t even dream of. No signs Halford is going to move. No signs Carlos Edwards will move. No signs of any loans even! I think Worthy''s dream list has been torn up, I think his second choices have all escaped him also. I''m bracing myself for some last minute un-inspiring utility players in the twilights of their careers. Thoughts?

I''m genuinely not sure that he has any list to speak of. If he has been working as hard as he claims behind the scenes since May SOMETHING should have happened by now. It''s the same theory as attempting to have a child. If you throw enough balls at enough coconuts sooner or later you win a fish. The fact that absolutely nothing has happened, not even a reported rejected bid (not including the Hulse fiasco which was smoke and mirrors from both sides), signals to me that we''ve got no real intentions in the market and Nigel will pick something up if it lands in his lap. Even his "enquiry" about Chadwick has met with the "I haven''t heard anything from Norwich" response from Tony Pulis. My theory? Nige likes a nice rest in the summer.

The sad thing is that I keep finding myself looking on Pinkun, or the Official Site, or SSN in the hope that maybe, just maybe, we''ve signed someone... even though I know for a fact I''ll be disappointed...

Whenever we actually buy a player, yes that''s right folks- BUY a player, Norwich always state that the player was from ''the top of the A list'' regardless.

I wonder what list Hughes was on...?

I wonder what list Hughes was on...?

Perhaps it was "The Ten Most Wanted" list..... that is those individuals who are a danger to football society and should be interned for the benefit of football fans everywhere.