Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Who does this belong to?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]It''s a hairclip, usually worn by women...[/quote]

It looks a bit like Greeno because the hair is greasy

McVeigh is such a tart isn''t he!

I''m glad he''s still here though, did well last year given the few chances he had

Looks like the little fella is in need of a good haircut. Strap him in the chair and give him a number one all over.

Prizes? Unfortunately this last-minute competition was brought to you without sponsorship so all I can offer you is my Mars Bar wrapper...

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]Strap him in the chair and give him a number one all over.[/quote]

That''ll do for my prize.

I blame Beckham...On a related note, whatever happened to footballers with full beards? Not some wispy Craig David-style ink smudge, I mean a proper Socrates effort.Someone should go for it for a laugh - Greeno often looks as if hes considering it :)

Aaah! Those were the days! Trevor Hockey, Graham Paddon and a few others who''s names escape me.

The "bring back the beards" campaign starts here.

The only two I can think of (although neither are in the ZZ Top league) are Greening and Mellberg. Surely there are others?

There was a bloke played for the USA in the last world cup who had an absolutely awful beard. I cant remember his name. IMO all beards are hideous but that was the worst one ever.

[quote user="Herb"]I blame Beckham...

On a related note, whatever happened to footballers with full beards? Not some wispy Craig David-style ink smudge, I mean a proper Socrates effort.

Someone should go for it for a laugh - Greeno often looks as if hes considering it :)
[/quote]

Reminds me of the alleged exchange between Beckham and Bellamy during the England/Wales game:

Beckham to Bellamy: "You''ve copied my hairstyle".

Bellamy: "No, I copied Francesco Totti, he''s a better player than you".

Probably not true, but worth repeating anyway.

This definitely rates as one of the better postings of recent times on here... Long live the hilarity...

How come Billy Connolly played for USA? I thought he was Scottish, or does he qualify, because he has an American wife?

I remember an opposition player giving Lalas'' beard a good old tug during a challenge in USA ''94.He didn''t half get upset :)

I''d like to see Ian Henderson with a beard. Even if it was a fake stick on one. He''d look like he was on his way to the of licence to get a bottle of cider for him and his mates.

I''m a big fan of the beard myself, Mellberg is a legend - he can grow a full beard seemingly overnight!

Shaun Derry is close to a beard, he''s got enough hair!